Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

My Prayer Warrior, Keeper Of All My Secrets-- Alex Ekubo Gushes About His Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Prayer Warrior, Keeper Of All My Secrets-- Alex Ekubo Gushes About His Mum (2800 Views)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer Warrior, Keeper Of All My Secrets-- Alex Ekubo Gushes About His Mum by klanny: 11:04pm On May 19, 2017
Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo took to his instagram page to celebrate his mum and also promises to buy her a car and a house, which according to him he promised her that when he was 7 years old and now he is 31 years old....

Read what he wrote below ;

Dear Mum, how do i begin? Do you even realize how amazing you are to me? You've been my Rock, my Shield, my prayer warrior, my Voltron, keeper of all my secrets, the one who constantly push me to be a better person, my number one "Otimkpu" (TownCrier) . Oh mummy i remember during my University days, i had invested my all in organizing a student show, on the night of the show it started raining heavily, & no one was in attendance (yet) who did i call to cry to?? My mum who was thousands of miles away, & you cried with me & reminded me that there is no distance in the realm of the spirit, & we said an agreement prayer together & suddenly the rain stopped, & students were able to move freely to attend, or is it constantly been by my sick dad's bedside even to the detriment of your own health, no matter what you're going through you'll always smile & say "its well" because you constantly remind us never to confess negatively, well mum your Baby boy is Grown & still growing, i might not be where i want to be, but i'm certainly not where i used to be. Mrs Jane Ekubo-Okwaraeke #ISeeYou mum, & i see all your silent tears & i hear your heart cry. Baybee'm, don't worry i'll still buy you that Car & House & all the nice things in Life i promised you when i was 7years old, because promise is a Debt.

I celebrate you today for no particular reason just to say #ISeeYou mum, i know you've been going through a lot lately, but i promise you we shall overcome, just like we have in the past, this too shall pass.. Even though you constantly try to hide it, i can still see your Halo, God bless you for being my Angel.

source :http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/05/youve-been-my-rock-my-shield-my-prayer.html
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSFPc_l2xs/?taken-by=alexxekubo

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Flaunts Massive Booty In Smoking Hot Instagram Selfies / Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) / Half Unclad New Photo Of Flavour And A Sexy Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.