Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,334 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) (1115 Views)

Senegal 0-1 Algeria, Fans Celebrate AFCON Victory After Shock Goal (Photos) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Abiodun2014(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2017
A referee by the name Thomas Kusosa was recently attacked in a small town called Kwekwe in Zimbabwe by angry football fans after officiating a match between Dynamos and Highlander FC in Bulawayo and allowing an Offside Goal.

It was reported that the referee ran for his life after severely beaten by angry Highlander FC supporters in a bar where he was drinking beer.

The referee is yet to make a statement about the incident and the Kwekwe police have stated that they have not received any reports about the assault.

- See more photos of him getting beaten at: http://betmanaics.com/sports-update-referee-almost-beaten-to-death-for-allowing-an-offside-goal-2/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by iammrjaai(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2017
....and I thought it was only in Nigeria Africans sha.....
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by georgeben205(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2017
This 1 na gobe grin

1 Like

Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Abiodun2014(m): 11:34pm On May 19, 2017
lol the man run for him life
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 19, 2017
They should have killed him..they rate which these people d cutt person NG ehnn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Abiodun2014(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2017
IamJix:
They should have killed him..they rate which these people d cutt person NG ehnn...
KILLED HIM WHY?
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 19, 2017
Abiodun2014:
KILLED HIM WHY?
I I stated my reason in the post you quoted
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Abiodun2014(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2017
IamJix:
I
I stated my reason in the post you quoted
YOUR RESPONSE, ME NO UNDERSTAND LOL
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by ayourbamie: 12:04am On May 20, 2017
This is not the real picture, cos there is no sign of any beatings here
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 12:20am On May 20, 2017
nah African we dy
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by bewacharlie(m): 1:20am On May 20, 2017
where are the beaters(angry fans) and the beatie (referee) grin
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Abiodun2014(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2017
FRONT PAGE TINS
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Abiodun2014(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2017
bewacharlie:
where are the beaters(angry fans) and the beatie (referee) grin
Lol
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by oloriooko(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2017
I watched the useless match which was stopped for over 20mins before it was finally called off
The goal scorer was in an offiside position when he scored but the linesman who was closest to the scene refused to flag up so the ref pointed to the center for a goal
My shock is that the useless ref had the guts to sit at a bar in same town where the angry fans were barely curtailed from invading the pitch in protest of the goal.
Re: Referee Almost Beaten To Death For Allowing An Offside Goal (photos) by Abiodun2014(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2017
oloriooko:
I watched the useless match which was stopped for over 20mins before it was finally called off
The goal scorer was in an offiside position when he scored but the linesman who was closest to the scene refused to flag up so the ref pointed to the center for a goal
My shock is that the useless ref had the guts to sit at a bar in same town where the angry fans were barely curtailed from invading the pitch in protest of the goal.

hahaha the refree get liver nah

(1) (Reply)

The Brazilian Talents. / PGA Championship / Just For Over Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.