Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Help!!!!!....etisalat Is Seriously Debiting Me In A Crooked Manner - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!!!....etisalat Is Seriously Debiting Me In A Crooked Manner (435 Views)

Etisalat Is Giving Out 150 Mb / Etisalat Is Offering Free 200mb / Etisalat Is Giving Free 1GB To Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!....etisalat Is Seriously Debiting Me In A Crooked Manner by cbngov01(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2017
Good morning house.

So sorry to bother y'all but having exhausted every means possible to resolve this, I'm left with this option as I have seen issues get attention here. I started noticing my phone bills trippled in the last few months.i usually collect recharge card from one source so as to track my monthly bill on call cards. First it was with data , I complained till I let it fly now it's come to phone call bills.

So last week I decided to really take note and to my greatest surprise, I recharged N500 and called a customer, just as the customer picked, the last thing was ~one minute remaining! It was indeed very embarrassing, had to borrow to continue the call.this has been recurring and I have called repeatedly. The CSOs noted that there were SMS services deducting my fund. They claimed to have cancelled it but same thing keeps happening. Yesterday was worse! I recharged N300 just to make a call and as the customer picked, same sound~one minute remaining.spoke for a minute and the call dropped.had to borrow 200 again to continue that call which lasted for less than a minute.tried making another call and I heard ur ~u do not have sufficient bla bla bla....Please help!Its my main line and I can't ditch it.

@mods please help

@lalasticlala

Re: Help!!!!!....etisalat Is Seriously Debiting Me In A Crooked Manner by menwongo(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2017
Sent 'stop' as a text message to those number they use in sending you text messages.

Better still buy another sim for making calls while your present sim is for answering of calls till your customers becomes accustom with the new sim.
Re: Help!!!!!....etisalat Is Seriously Debiting Me In A Crooked Manner by UncutSk(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2017
Continue using their line you hear angry
Re: Help!!!!!....etisalat Is Seriously Debiting Me In A Crooked Manner by Partnerbiz2: 6:59am On May 20, 2017
Please call them and ask them to deactivate whatever is taking your money.
I have been using Eti for years. In fact it's my main line, yet nothing has happened to me.
Re: Help!!!!!....etisalat Is Seriously Debiting Me In A Crooked Manner by Jacobx007: 7:00am On May 20, 2017
Ah, so am not alone in this etisalat wahala? I called customer care like 20 times but d deductions keep happening, I sent STOP to all those yeye numbers they asked me to bt for where, in d end I dumped their line no be by force na! If I load 400, in d morning I will see 130
Re: Help!!!!!....etisalat Is Seriously Debiting Me In A Crooked Manner by dukeo(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2017
Jacobx007:
Ah, so am not alone in this etisalat wahala? I called customer care like 20 times but d deductions keep happening, I sent STOP to all those yeye numbers they asked me to bt for where, in d end I dumped their line no be by force na! If I load 400, in d morning I will see 130

Honestly, I thought I was the only one experiencing this angry

If I don't port to another network ehn.. Rubbish angry

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Smartphone Battery To Buy / How To root a nougat phone / Infinix Note 3 Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.