Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,661 members, 7,840,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen (51245 Views)

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by EmekaBlue(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2017
Fat snake...go don chop enuf chickens steady
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Stanleysteno(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:
The hen killed your brain
u didn't have to reply her in the rude manner, she was only joking..
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Nobody: 10:54am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Thank God

God didn't let Buhari's plan go through on your family
Buhari don fail again!
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Sammy07: 11:12am On May 20, 2017
nickyvil:
lala food don't ready come chop... I still don't get it why people kill this beariful creatures something you can just catch with your bear hand pet and take back into the wild why killing oh my God I won't take this next time call me pls do not kill ... Team Animal Police.

look @the trash you wrote and you get likes for it..

anyways am going to lock you up in a room one day and I'll put cobra, anaconda, python and all types of snakes, also I'll give you what you can use to kill them and to escape,,, I'll watch what you'll do....

I think you haven't encounter a dangerous snake that why you are talking trash

*modified*

it seems you're from INDIAN....

if you aren't then what you wrote is nothing but rubbish
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Nobody: 11:13am On May 20, 2017
Pythons are easy to kill because they are not too fast, saw a medium sized snake yesterday wanted to kill it to impress lala but too bad it escaped into someone's else compound
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Baroba(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2017
Jiang:

so d chicken ain't beautiful abi, dat single snake can finish d entire flock

Haba chairman, that one bird is enough to keep that snake well fed for a whole week..

1 Like

Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Spidermon: 11:20am On May 20, 2017
nickyvil:

I guess you need to go back to school and learn cos if you had stayed back and learn you would know more about who we are or n were we originate from.

what makes you think your superior than this animal.

Well, Evolutionarily Humans are at the highest point of the food chain.

So any animal can be fallen by a human hand.

wether for mere sport or to chop.
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Gurusblend(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2017
Snake again? Snake matter is always making it to front page, who among the moderators is a snake? Huh? Oh!!! Lala, it's you, I will deal with you today

Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by firstking01(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2017
nickyvil:
lala food don't ready come chop... I still don't get it why people kill this beariful creatures something you can just catch with your bear hand pet and take back into the wild why killing oh my God I won't take this next time call me pls do not kill ... Team Animal Police.
God layed an everlasting curse on it....and it's forbidden to dwell amongst humans....ok, nuff said.
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by SmartyPants(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2017
nickyvil:

Do your job properly: Tell us why the snake had to kill a chicken that does not belong yo it.... Or chickens are not part of the animals you defend?
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by fckmn24seg(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2017
Dongreat:

People kill snakes because of natural instinct between prey and predators. Most snakes are harmless and with hundreds of species you can't tell which one is safe for "catching with hands and petting".
Again only few population can stand the site of a snake and when do, their kill instinct kicks in. Also, the animal invaded their farm and killed their livestock, so I guess it's justifiable to put an end its encroachment.
Lastly if you are worried about snake extinction then please channel your energy to other precious creatures because they can't be extinct due to hundreds of species and as reptiles they lay multiple eggs.

Ps: we have a snake island, occupied only by snakes. That will tell you how fast they breed.

The bold

Snake island got its name from its shape aerial view, not that it is occupied by snakes, its just and island that got its name by its shape. It is accesible by boats ,Its not too far from takwa bay.
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by supereagle(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2017
Manumanu in Yoruba, Eke Njaba in Igbo
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by hushshinani(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2017
Bizzyliss:
Na so we see am
u dey craze ooo.. u want kill me with laugh ni...

1 Like

Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by praise1705(f): 12:16pm On May 20, 2017
blaquebelle:
shocked
Pls don't eat that oo

y
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Your dad killed the snake...

The snaked killed a hen...

And the hen killed what? angry
the hen killed hunger grin grin
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by delishpot: 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
So, a snake can not eat in peace again in Nigeria?
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by brightalo17: 1:38pm On May 20, 2017
nickyvil:
No be only Bear hand what about Beer hand? snake is your friend that's why you call BARE BEAR.
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Afritop(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2017
nickyvil:
Can you catch it with your bare hands
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by RichThug(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:
the hen/cock killed your puvvy cheesy
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 20, 2017
Bizzyliss:
Na so we see am

U won't kill me I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by bizzibodi(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2017
Dongreat:

People kill snakes because of natural instinct between prey and predators. Most snakes are harmless and with hundreds of species you can't tell which one is safe for "catching with hands and petting".
Again only few population can stand the site of a snake and when do, their kill instinct kicks in. Also, the animal invaded their farm and killed their livestock, so I guess it's justifiable to put an end its encroachment.
Lastly if you are worried about snake extinction then please channel your energy to other precious creatures because they can't be extinct due to hundreds of species and as reptiles they lay multiple eggs.

Ps: we have a snake island, occupied only by snakes. That will tell you how fast they breed.
wher iz d fiary tale snake island?
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by sayyid(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
paybak:
My paddy
lol. you fear the creature too?
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Mcreloaded(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:

A cockroach and please don't ask me what the cockroach killed I beg the next person can answer that
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by nickyvil: 5:37pm On May 20, 2017
Sammy07:

look @the trash you wrote and you get likes for it..

anyways am going to lock you up in a room one day and I'll put cobra, anaconda, python and all types of snakes, also I'll give you what you can use to kill them and to escape,,, I'll watch what you'll do....

I think you haven't encounter a dangerous snake that why you are talking trash

*modified*

it seems you're from INDIAN....

if you aren't then what you wrote is nothing but rubbish

I won't have quote back but I see your dumb n stupid, look for your information I'm a Nigerian like you but I've done practical with different type of snakes so first you don't know me to judge me, you don't know what I studied, do so you just need to keep quiet n fave front... how many snakes do confront human being, what give you right to kill a chicken that they too don't have well one day when they are gone you know their important n so many health benefits we get from them or do you think only herbs produce medicines ..dumb
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Sammy07: 7:03pm On May 20, 2017
nickyvil:

I won't have quote back but I see your dumb n stupid, look for your information I'm a Nigerian like you but I've done practical with different type of snakes so first you don't know me to judge me, you don't know what I studied, do so you just need to keep quiet n fave front... how many snakes do confront human being, what give you right to kill a chicken that they too don't have well one day when they are gone you know their important n so many health benefits we get from them or do you think only herbs produce medicines ..dumb
Oh so whenever I see a snake, I should just greet it and walk away NONSENSE.
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Sammy07: 7:07pm On May 20, 2017
nickyvil:

maybe you're even a snake in human form
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by nickyvil: 10:42pm On May 20, 2017
Sammy07:

maybe you're even a snake in human form

Go learn snake won't even wait for you and when they see you don't pose threat they go on their way that's why some tribes like Igbo believe eke(python) is to be worshipped n not killed. cos python over there sees them as no threat n its hard they attack humans how have you heard of. Nonsense
Re: My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen by Sammy07: 10:47pm On May 20, 2017
nickyvil:

Go learn snake won't even wait for you and when they see you don't pose threat they go on their way that's why some tribes like Igbo believe eke(python) is to be worshipped n not killed. cos python over there sees them as no threat n its hard they attack humans how have you heard of. Nonsense

Go and sleep
SNAKE MASTER cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) / Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.