Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With (2821 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Young Skales Hit Dubai Club With Sexy Ashawo Twerking For Him As He Smokes (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by Sammyford12345: 9:54am On May 20, 2017
Young skales falls in love with london girlfriend as both cuddle & have fun with Praiz & sexy ladies (pics & vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGwqgP5VL-Q

Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by LegendVibes: 9:55am On May 20, 2017
See Yansh
Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by OKorowanta: 9:57am On May 20, 2017
Hmm,
Dat him Naija babe go hear nghwi.
Until he marries you stop flaunting dis celebs on your Instagram pages.
Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by Partnerbiz(f): 10:03am On May 20, 2017
What's so special about that girl apart from white skin which i detest personally.
The girl fit be almajiri for london sef.

Yes i am a racist.

Mtcheww

7 Likes

Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by asuzor11(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
What's so special about that girl apart from white skin which i detest personally.
The girl fit be almajiri for london sef.

Yes i am a racist.

Mtcheww
lwkmd
Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by Nobody: 11:03am On May 20, 2017
Tell that white girl to bath and wash her feet before she stains skales with that dirtiness.

Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by madenigga(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2017
Are they acting a movie or what.

Skales since he doesn't know what to sing again he has started auditioning for movie roles.

The camera was on, we could clearly see the phones, he walks up to the girl with one stupid music playing at the background and they hog. Like what day fvck

1 Like

Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by GavelSlam: 2:36pm On May 20, 2017
Africans could be racist too.
Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 20, 2017
Are you seeing what i'm seeing?

That first pic is something else....abeg who get vaseline?

2 Likes

Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by atilla(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2017
They're shooting a video na. Which one is his girlfriend again??
Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by wickyyolo: 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
white girls can be emotional mature at times. That's why I like them.
Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 20, 2017
The yansh sef flat grin cheesy
Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by intruxive(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2017
shocked damn see, seee!
Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by kokoA(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2017
liepzig:
Are you seeing what i'm seeing?

That first pic is something else....abeg who get vaseline?
For this recession I go come waste my precious vaseline ontop white something? Ishhhh! Wey quality black somethings full everywhere for Internet.
Re: Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With by phlamesG: 7:50am On May 21, 2017
Op stop spreading false stories...
That's not skales in the first pic

(1) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya:early Life To Burial Pictures And Video / Man Called Out For Sleeping With Blac Chyna Shares Bedroom Photos / Peruzzi Sex Tape Scandal: Twitter Nigeria Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.