Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

On My Way To Iseyin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On My Way To Iseyin (2041 Views)

The Deplorable Road Conditions of Oyo-Iseyin Road, Ibadan / How much is house rent in iseyin / See What I Saw On My Way Back From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On My Way To Iseyin by kroomtravels: 9:59am On May 20, 2017
OK I boarded this blue and white bus at ladipo, at 9:30 am. 1600 is the fare and I was told we would follow abeokuta. So I would be killing 2 snakes grin, with one stone. I would get to see the famous abeokuta, then iseyin. I got to see iseyib for the first time in the agriculture sector, where you could get a an acre for 80000 naira tongue
Re: On My Way To Iseyin by kroomtravels: 10:02am On May 20, 2017
OK we finally depart 10:00 am sharp, trying to find our way out of ladipo to hit mile 2 - oshodi express. I am not going to iseyin to buy land, going to source some farm produce. When we leave Lagos I would have take picures
Re: On My Way To Iseyin by kroomtravels: 10:41am On May 20, 2017
Presently passing through lagos-ibadan express. The weather is changing, looks like it would rain.

The weather has changed drastically. Day is like night. We still on Lagos - Ibadan express
Re: On My Way To Iseyin by kroomtravels: 11:13am On May 20, 2017
We just climbed salami bridge, so we are now on sagamu-abeokuta express. It's still raining, but our driver is still moving steadily.
Re: On My Way To Iseyin by mrjaybaba(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2017
following...............

would like to know more abt the people, business opportunities, life style,food, language etc
Re: On My Way To Iseyin by kroomtravels: 9:43pm On May 21, 2017
mrjaybaba:
following...............

would like to know more abt the people, business opportunities, life style,food, language etc

yea sorry didn't continue the update with pictures. The biggest business opportunity there is Chacoal business. Life style is still timid, communication was a big problem, their youths I mean indigenes couldn't really communicate outside Yoruba. Food is normal Yoruba food. Language predominantly Yoruba. In general its a much smaller town compared to Ibadan.
Re: On My Way To Iseyin by kroomtravels: 9:52pm On May 21, 2017
Also much land there for agriculture from my observation. Many small to medium scale farms. Lots of water melon from the farms heading to Lagos. In all isenyi is a peaceful small town in oyo state.
Re: On My Way To Iseyin by Dalighieri: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
hi I am going to Iseyin for similar purpose pls where can I board a comfortable car not bus if I am coming from Lekki thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. / Two Children, Seven Adults Die In Container Accident At Ojuelegba, Lagos (Pix) / Mexicans In United States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.