Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Do You Have Any Idea Of The Amount Lagos Danfo Drivers Delivers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have Any Idea Of The Amount Lagos Danfo Drivers Delivers (1107 Views)

Do You Have Idea Of How To Start Online Loan Lending? / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja / Who Has Idea Of The Cost Of A Blast Freezer Plus Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Idea Of The Amount Lagos Danfo Drivers Delivers by Nobody: 11:31am On May 20, 2017
I want to venture into this transport business.. And i want to know how this drivers deliver, the amount they deliver daily.. I know it will vary to routes buh please whicever one you know, kindly say something.. And this Ambode plan to replace all yellow bus won't turn reality soon... Thanks
Re: Do You Have Any Idea Of The Amount Lagos Danfo Drivers Delivers by thesicilian: 1:43pm On May 20, 2017
paybak:
I want to venture into this transport business.. And i want to know how this drivers deliver, the amount they deliver daily.. I know it will vary to routes buh please whicever one you know, kindly say something.. And this Ambode plan to replace all yellow bus won't turn reality soon... Thanks
Don't bank on that o. When Ambode says he wants to do something, he usually does it and without wasting time also.
So I'll advise you to hold on with your plans if you're depending on a delay from Ambode.
But to answer your concerns specifically, I'll suggest you talk to the drivers in your area, or the ones that ply the routes you're interested in putting your buses. They are a more reliable source of information.
Re: Do You Have Any Idea Of The Amount Lagos Danfo Drivers Delivers by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 27, 2017
thesicilian:

Don't bank on that o. When Ambode says he wants to do something, he usually does it and without wasting time also.
So I'll advise you to hold on with your plans if you're depending on a delay from Ambode.
But to answer your concerns specifically, I'll suggest you talk to the drivers in your area, or the ones that ply the routes you're interested in putting your buses. They are a more reliable source of information.
thanks for this sir.. I really appreciate. Will garner more info..

(1) (Reply)

Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! / 4000 BIRDS CAPACITY POULTRY FOR SALE / Naira Has Monumentally Appreciated Against Dollar $1= #184

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.