Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere (4950 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him / Kiss Daniel Says He Want To Be Like OBAMA When He Grows Up(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by cristianisraeli: 11:50am On May 20, 2017
Father-of-five looks so much like Obama he gets mobbed for selfies everywhere he goes (but he claims former US president looks like HIM)

Tour guide Jose Oliveira, 43, bears an uncanny resemblance to Barack Obama
Father-of-five says he cannot go a day without people mobbing him for selfies
Jose, from Sal in Cape Verde, says people even ask him if he is Obama's brother
'I find it very funny and I don't mind posing for photographs,' Oliveira has said

A dad-of-five who bears an uncanny resemblance to former US president Barack Obama has revealed how he can't step outside without someone mistaking him for the former leader of the free world.
Jose Oliveira, 43, looks so much like Obama that he cannot go a day without people stopping him in the streets of his hometown in from Sal, Cape Verde, to take photographs.
The tour guide, who friends have nicknamed 'Mr Obama' says he has been mistaken for the popular ex-president for ten years, adding: 'Some people even ask me if I am his brother.

'I work as a tour guide so I am always meeting new people and their reaction is always the same.
'As soon as they see me they say: "Oh my God, you look just like Obama!"
'I find it very funny and I don't mind posing for photographs with people. I have at least 15 photographs and selfies taken every day.'
Jose has never worked as an Obama lookalike but says he would consider it if given the opportunity.
Obama and his wife Michelle have been spotted on several holidays since he was succeeded by Donald Trump as president in November.
In March, the former First Couple were seen enjoying the rays on their vacation to the French Polynesian islands.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522376/Father-five-Obama-doppelganger-gets-mobbed-selfies.html

Father-of-five Jose Oliveira (left) looks so much like former US President Barack Obama that he gets mobbed for selfies on the streets

Jose, from Sal in Cape Verde, said some holidaymakers even ask him if he is Obama's brother

Because of his job as a tour guide, Jose is always meeting new people and claims their reaction is always the same

As soon as they see me they say: "Oh my God, you look just like Obama!"' says father-of-five Jose

1 Like

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by emeijeh(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2017
This should be Obeme

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by cristianisraeli: 11:51am On May 20, 2017
Jose has never worked as an Obama lookalike but says he would consider it if given the opportunity

Obama and his wife Michelle (pictured together in Florida) have been spotted on several holidays since he was succeeded by Donald Trump as president in November

2 Likes

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by eezeribe(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2017
What a resemblance .
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Nobody: 11:57am On May 20, 2017
Are you for sure this ain't the ex president himself.. If no be say the guy looks youger and not as fresh as the real obama buh all the same tell am make he no no do mistake enter Nigeria ooo, cuz na from airplane dem go kidnap am come ask trump to dey pay all the money wey dey U.S account as ransom for Obama... I trust my ijaw boys, even if Obama himself video call them say no be him them kidnap, them no go gree.. As e dey so, he be obama for ijaw them eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by OKorowanta: 11:59am On May 20, 2017
DNA should be done ASAP.
But di guy look like di ganja version of Obama wit those lips.

8 Likes

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Nutase: 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Father-of-five looks so much like Obama he gets mobbed for selfies everywhere he goes (but he claims former US president looks like HIM)

Tour guide Jose Oliveira, 43, bears an uncanny resemblance to Barack Obama
Father-of-five says he cannot go a day without people mobbing him for selfies
Jose, from Sal in Cape Verde, says people even ask him if he is Obama's brother
'I find it very funny and I don't mind posing for photographs,' Oliveira has said

A dad-of-five who bears an uncanny resemblance to former US president Barack Obama has revealed how he can't step outside without someone mistaking him for the former leader of the free world.
Jose Oliveira, 43, looks so much like Obama that he cannot go a day without people stopping him in the streets of his hometown in from Sal, Cape Verde, to take photographs.
The tour guide, who friends have nicknamed 'Mr Obama' says he has been mistaken for the popular ex-president for ten years, adding: 'Some people even ask me if I am his brother.

'I work as a tour guide so I am always meeting new people and their reaction is always the same.
'As soon as they see me they say: "Oh my God, you look just like Obama!"
'I find it very funny and I don't mind posing for photographs with people. I have at least 15 photographs and selfies taken every day.'
Jose has never worked as an Obama lookalike but says he would consider it if given the opportunity.
Obama and his wife Michelle have been spotted on several holidays since he was succeeded by Donald Trump as president in November.
In March, the former First Couple were seen enjoying the rays on their vacation to the French Polynesian islands.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522376/Father-five-Obama-doppelganger-gets-mobbed-selfies.html

Father-of-five Jose Oliveira (left) looks so much like former US President Barack Obama that he gets mobbed for selfies on the streets

Jose, from Sal in Cape Verde, said some holidaymakers even ask him if he is Obama's brother

Because of his job as a tour guide, Jose is always meeting new people and claims their reaction is always the same

As soon as they see me they say: "Oh my God, you look just like Obama!"' says father-of-five Jose

Wow! How I wish the GOP met this man during obama's second term bid, they'd have paid him to do stupid things which would have gone viral to discourage the Obama loyalists and dying-minute voters/deciders in america from voting him. Before American people who are always gullible in their voting patterns and mentality would know it was all a scam, the deed would have been done already and obama would have lost out in his second term bid.
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Ajewealth123(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:
This should be Obeme
just some fats to the face then gbam,he is an Obama.
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Sugarcious(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2017
The real Obama be like 'who be this?'

5 Likes

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Tynasparks(f): 2:09pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:
This should be Obeme
lol..

5 Likes

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by PhilAmadeus: 2:19pm On May 20, 2017
Obama Lookalike Ko....Barack go be lyk Taa re(who be dis)

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Kassidy90(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2017
The guy looks more like Obama than Obama look like himself...
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by SolexxBarry(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2017
And how's this my business angry angry angry

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by thinkmoney(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2017
But that him teeth for the second pix though...him dey eat gworo?

1 Like

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by thesishelp: 3:28pm On May 20, 2017
if na IBO man e for use e face make money

1 Like

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Partnerbiz(f): 3:39pm On May 20, 2017
Fine man
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by kokoA(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2017
Dis one na poor man version of Obama.
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by lenghtinny(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2017
So you have been impersonating Obama for 10 years when e never even reach 10 years wey Obama become president
Kwantinue

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Tazdroid(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:
This should be Obeme

I dey tell you!

1 Like

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by siie: 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
Yh sure dey lookalike ..buh he's not fresh tho cool

1 Like

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by crackhouse(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Sparkle777(f): 7:45pm On May 20, 2017
We all have at least 3 people that look exactly like us at a time. Go find urs.
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:
This should be Obeme

Ateyyhu

Lemme snap a selfie with him too

Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Kobicove(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2017
thesishelp:
if na IBO man e for use e face make money

grin
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:05pm On May 21, 2017
OKorowanta:
DNA should be done ASAP. But di guy look like di ganja version of Obama wit those lips.
Barack O'ganja
Re: Father-of-five Looks So Much Like Obama He Gets Mobbed For Selfies Everywhere by Cutestud(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2017
paybak:
Are you for sure this ain't the ex president himself.. If no be say the guy looks youger and not as fresh as the real obama buh all the same tell am make he no no do mistake enter Nigeria ooo, cuz na from airplane dem go kidnap am come ask trump to dey pay all the money wey dey U.S account as ransom for Obama... I trust my ijaw boys, even if Obama himself video call them say no be him them kidnap, them no go gree.. As e dey so, he be obama for ijaw them eyes.
N u think its funny n all dt ryt? My dear, zip it on the kidnap jokes, aiit? Dah sh*t destroys the image of this country faster than the actual kidnaps.

(1) (Reply)

What “game Of Thrones” Actors Look Like In Real Life / Zlatan steps out looking dapper in An Hausa Native Attire with Rahman Jago(Pics) / Mr Ibu Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.