Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo (53489 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Son's Olajuwon 7th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Bbanj(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2017
Mercy Aigbe's hubby who spent a week in jail over domestic abuse allegations, has taken to social media to reveal he misses his son with the actress, Olajuwon.

The couple have one child together while Mercy has a girl from a previous relationship. See More on the link below

Check Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/i-miss-my-olajuwon-mercy-aigbes-hubby.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-7fDMiI3GgmY/WSAVwC3VuqI/AAAAAAADoR0/wg8Nk6fJRq4tVTURqAZRfac1K1SP4OnZgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 20, 2017

Is this man mentally stable?

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by IdeyFindWife: 12:34pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

Is this man mentally stable?

Cosmetic and political window dressing!

Doesn't he know the way to her family house? Are all his in-laws dead and gone?

It's still tickling him, when it's start itching him proper; he'll find his way back to where hin first go prostrate beg for her hand!

Hin too don dey learn to "enter character" and play role, ba? Well, Mr Aigbe, we are not f00led!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 20, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Cosmetic and political window dressing!

Doesn't he know the way to her family house? Are all his in-laws dead and gone?

It's still tickling him, when it's start itching him proper; he'll find his way back to where hin first go prostrate beg for her hand!

Hin too don dey learn to "enter character" and play role, ba? Well, Mr Aigbe, we are not f00led!
Mr. Aigbe Kwa?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 12:38pm On May 20, 2017
This guy just wan cheap popularity

25 Likes

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by yusasiv(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2017
Aye nse o, o need Chemiron tabi Orepta

14 Likes

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by sunnysunny69(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2017
This man dey craze ?

8 Likes

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by IdeyFindWife: 1:22pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

Mr. Aigbe Kwa?

They looked happy together esp her! And she made a lot of progresses actually.

Seeing the Omotolas, the Joke Silvas etc; it takes some good level of maturity, self confidence and broadmindedness to manage these movie ladies!

But, he was philandering hotelier actively whoring with cheap skanks too. That hardly prepares you for sorting marital challenges. Do all you gotta do but once you marry, settle ur arss the furrk down and build a great legacy!

Anyhow, nobody holy pass. Who am I to judge!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 20, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

They looked happy together esp her! And she made a lot of progresses actually.

Seeing the Omotolas, the Joke Silvas etc; it takes some good level of maturity, self confidence and broadmindedness to manage these movie ladies!

But, he was philandering hotelier actively whoring with cheap skanks too. That hardly prepares you for sorting marital challenges. Do all you gotta do but once you marry, settle ur arss the furrk down and build a great legacy!

Anyhow, nobody holy pass. Who am I to judge!
Unfortunately the skanks are on nairaland
Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by NLProblemChild(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2017
Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by emeijeh(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2017
So what should we do?

Fry breeze?

17 Likes

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by uknownforce: 2:05pm On May 20, 2017
This is serious man,
Check my signature for something u can't afford to miss
Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by DozieInc(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2017
OK
Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Silva79(f): 2:08pm On May 20, 2017
attention seeker parkwell
Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by sugarbelly: 2:08pm On May 20, 2017
Ok
Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Giddyperson: 2:10pm On May 20, 2017
This man is mentally challenged

2 Likes

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by idreezbaba(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2017
I laugh in spanish
Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by yeyeboi(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2017
This man na MUGUN angry
Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by brownsug(f): 2:14pm On May 20, 2017
These people are enjoying d fact that nland is putting them on front page attention whores!

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Burgerlomo: 2:14pm On May 20, 2017
Na who dis man offend wey no gree forgive him

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 20, 2017
Obsession?
Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by beautiful232(f): 2:15pm On May 20, 2017
this man is a drama king..I wonder how mercy take love this kind man..
forgive my words...I hate dumb people

3 Likes

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by JewelRegi(f): 2:16pm On May 20, 2017
Online madness. Go and tell ur son you miss him. If it's your son you miss then why share mercy's pix don't you have you son's pix.

3 Likes

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by mickeymimi: 2:17pm On May 20, 2017
Mercy Aigbe sued N500m by Lady accused of sex with hubby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Hf3lIPyW0

Opemititi Ajayi, the lady accused by Mercy Aigbe of sleeping with her husband, Lanre Gentry has demanded N500 million as compensation for damages from the Nollywood star. Reports say Opemititi via her lawyer, Afolabi Fashanu, has turned around to accuse Mercy of “defamation of character and cyber bullying’. Recall that Mercy had, in an interview, said that she parted ways with her husband after she learnt he was “sleeping with a lady which (sic) is my best friend Opemititi and his PAs…” Opemititi’s lawyers, Afolabi Fashanu and Co of Abeokuta claimed the interview has damaged Opemititi’s reputation and that she is seeking reparation of N500million. Wrote the lawyer: ‘Our client has denied strongly that apart from that you were not close friends as falsely claimed by you, She did not at any time sleep with your husband. “By the said words you have paraded our client as a traitor, prostitute, husband snatcher, adulterous, irresponsible, of bad moral character and low morals and indeed a woman of easy virtue”. Mercy Aigbe is yet to respond to this legal threat and fallout.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/mercy-aigbe-sued-n500m-lady-accused-sex-hubby/

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by Zane2point4(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2017
This man has a mental problem, he should go for mental evaluation.

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by tsmart360(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2017
Mr Gentry you need physical, mental and social help. Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo by IdeyFindWife: 2:19pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

Unfortunately the skanks are on nairaland

Hungry skanks who'd quickly switch places with Mercy for their own share of money and face-bashing in no time grin cheesy

But, lots of good ladies too, assure you, av met some...dunno why the guys are lagging behind in wifeing them !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Alex Wows In Bikini As She Tours Dubai (Photos) / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends / Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.