Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants (53412 Views)

Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic / Speed Darlington Hints Arrest After He Called Out Lady Who Didn't Have Sex With / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Tessyama1: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Viral isensation Speed Darlington is ranting after spending money over $200 to take a Dominican lady out to dinner yet he didn't even get to "squeeze boobs", according to him, (Lol).

The Bang dada dang crooner shared a video of himself with the lady and shared his dilemma with his Instagram followers. He said he feels like a "mumu" because he didn't get to have sex with her.

Read what he wrote below..

"She's a Dominican black beauty and she got shiny dark skin I picked her up yesterday evening for class. After I dropped her off then I showed up 3 hours later to pick her up again for dinner. My plan was to take her to African restaurant feed her jellof rice with fry fish and some goat meat. But she insisted on downtown restaurant which I didn't want to because I like to keep my money in my pocket. But didn't want to come off cheap so I greed. But now I feel like a *SUCKER* aka mumu because I don't Bleep her after $215 worth of dinner. I feel like shit. My African American friends aways put it in my head that only looser spend hefty money on girls he never sex. Here I'm spending over $200 I didn't even squeeze boobs or anything smh. The other part of my mind is telling me not to see it as bad thing because it is said that good girls are not suppose to Bleep on the 1st date. To see it as the beginning of some good. But the part that kinda pissed me off was that as I was taking her home, she was on phone with another guy. I checked her and let her know that's a no no with the Bang Master. You can't be on my time and talking to another guy on the phone in my present. So disrespectful.
Should I call her again for second date since I already invested so much already or move on?
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/speed-darlington-rants-after-spending.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
She was probably in shock at being part of the Planet Of Apes 4 cast & ran home.

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by iyamALBEN(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Stop the plenty prayers for the Nation and go get your PVC.
Inec counts votes not prayer points

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by coluka: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Only $200 u dey rant? U need to join the 30 billion gang, They don't rant, They make it rain

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by KendrickAyomide: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Speedy is cursed.. his Fathers juju is affecting his brain... Over 20years in America No reasonable thing to show for it.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by donstan18: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Speedy is cursed.. his Fathers juju is affecting his brain... Over 20years in America No reasonable thing to show for it.

Are you better than him?

What have you shown your people after all your years here on Nairaland?

271 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by 9jaBloke: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Stop feeling like one. You are undoubtedly a big mumu. You and any man who spends on a lady with the sole intention of sleeping with her.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Bossontop(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
undecided
U are a mumu....finish

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by emeijeh(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
You are a real mumu for putting this story on social media.

34 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Who is Speed Darlington please? We don't know him here in North Korea

33 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Uyi168: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
OK
Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
Busta Rhymes Papa been play away match that year .... fugly no be small

8 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by vicoloni(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
3 Things are involved here;

1) Speedy said he felt like a mumu. It's beyond feeling. His mumunity is skin deep. A guy who takes out a lady on first date after meeting her less than 24 hours and had intention of bleeping her is a confirmed mumu.

2) In this age of social media tech, the chances that the lady got to read his stupid rant over missed Womanliness is very high. That diminishes his chances of ever smashing her. Mumu raised to power 2.

3) Asking awon aiye whether to try again... well, why not. Bubu knows his chances of remaining in aso rock beyond 2019 is slim yet he is willing to try. Speedy try again!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by hokafor(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
My brother joke apart you are very ugly. You should be very glad that a pretty girl like that accepted your invitation to a dinner. Why are you greedy by trying to even get to her pant.

14 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Beno3: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
When she smiled at you, didnt you smile back at her ? what else do you want since you can't press for what you want. Oya pump your jaw and tell that guy beside you . embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerians and mediocrity!

meanwhile....

Mike managed my morning mercury mast, meanwhile mother must manage my muggy milking milk.
Maybe 'must', man must make more money *ds February*

.....drabeey was HERE

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by ayatt(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
hahaha idiat
Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by babamadiba(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
I guess he was boasting to the lady that he was a super star, until the lady Googled him on youtube and realized she went on a date with a mad star!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
i
Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by labake1(f): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Human want is unlimited grin
What if she saved your life by not having STD?

14 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by msmarty(f): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
�orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by seankay(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerian rapper you say?

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
You should have just gotten a call girl.
Discuss the terms of business and enjoy yourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by harry2sexy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
I know the feeling. Bros ndo
Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by ibkonekt(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Iskaba iskelebete iskoloboto

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Sweetcollins: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Not feel like
You are just one if sex was d predetermining factor

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by ireneony(f): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mtchewww
U call urself a rapper and you're braging about $200 undecided
What of common man that bought me a phone and spend money on top... e nor see perk talk more of kiss grin

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
All to release Dopamine in his brain. Get a life bitch.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by Enemyofpeace: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Imagine. When sex doll can give it to you free without any stress or infection

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by PMWSpirit(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bang dang dang dang
Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by savageee(f): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
77k and u dey complain, ur age dey spent 800k for sex doll nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants by dbynonetwork: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
See how BUHARI finished dis one carrier...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son / OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.