Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next (2031 Views)

Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next by money121(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2017
Five Star Music CEO E-money and his wife were spotted recently shopping for their Kids...Awwwww

According to the spotter''

''I saw him and his wife at next in Croydon on the 16th of may. That is the wife's head. She is paying while he is on his phone. I had to stylishly take the pics as no one would believe if you are telling them who you saw. They were at the formal wear section for children. Sorry they are not to clear. I did want them to catch me. God bless our SDK blog

Well,this is News because not all Nigerian men know the Importance of going shopping with their wives....LOL

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/05/e-money-photographed-shopping-for-his.html?m=1

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next by money121(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next by youngest85(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
Is this e-money?
Re: E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next by money121(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
youngest85:
Is this e-money?

No i-money grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next by decatalyst(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2017
Lemme know when he helps his kids with assignments, please

1 Like

Re: E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next by PhilAmadeus: 2:55pm On May 20, 2017
"ACCORDING TO THE SPOTTER"...una no go kee person...

Re: E-money Photographed Shopping For His Kids At Next by axortedbabe(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
Spotter kwa

(1) (Reply)

SEE: Amber Rose Leaks Uncensored NUDE Pic / Chuey Chu Talks About His Exit From Pulse TV / Davido Tried To Reconcile Peter & Paul At His Concert, But Paul Never Showed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.