Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University (21760 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Aborted Baby Found In A Hostel In Federal University Oye Ekiti (graphic Photos) / FUOYE Changed Name To Adeyinka Adebayo University Oye-ekiti AAUO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Caseless: 4:03pm On May 20, 2017
ItalianWine:
Great way to honor him

Ride on active Acting Presido! smiley

check my signature by the way
your blog is clumsily laid out.
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
dolphinife:

For water vapour....never knew that man is that endowed academically and so many other achievements

You never knew a lawyer was endowed? Well me too never knew Buhari was a dullard until I witnessed Osinbajo's decision making skills
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by missioner(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2017
We will resist every attempt to rename FUNAAB after Obasanjo.
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Oblang(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2017
darfay:
buhari sef nawa for you o. you have not even built a block of classroom yet you go about renaming others people's projects just for petty praise

See reasoning o. Whose project is the school?
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Dabiridamilare(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Was Ekiti state consulted before the change of name

Chai, and I warned u oo......look at what Nlanders have done to u...... Take heart bro......I feel for u gan
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 20, 2017
I pray the students and Management will kick against it cos that's the school boys dey aspire for.
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by misterh(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
There was no need for Ekiti state to be consulted as the varsity is owned by the FG.
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Johnhug66(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Bro no be EKSU name them change.
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by bewacharlie(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2017
undecided
Olabodedennis:
,.....ur papa na mumu, is like ur brain is paining you, u need your brain to be upgraded
kiss all I c is someone so frustrated
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 20, 2017
obonujoker:

If he changes the name, do your worse
they changed the name before and we fought back and won in court... Unilag doesn't give a damn who anybody is, immortality lies in what you have done and your achievemen, not renaming any school for anybody's sake.

Unilag: always the nations pride.
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by obonujoker(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2017
pinnket:
they changed the name before and we fought back and won in court... Unilag doesn't give a damn who anybody is, immortality lies in what you have done and your achievemen, not renaming any school for anybody's sake.

Unilag: always the nations pride.

Unilag relishes on past glory...
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 20, 2017
obonujoker:

Unilag relishes on past glory...
wail on...

Past glory and we still come out top 3 or top 5 of the list when it comes to university ranking in Nigeria.

We don't bend rules to please anybody in unilag. Understand that Sir. Thanks
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by obonujoker(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2017
pinnket:
wail on...

Past glory and we still come out top 3 or top 5 of the list when it comes to university ranking in Nigeria.

We don't bend rules to please anybody in unilag. Understand that Sir. Thanks

Let government kip lying to you.... as it is Covenant is far better than all....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by ndcide(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2017
kolafolabi:
MAULag saga ... Does it ring a bell?

D= it does. It also reminds me how we lagosians and Yourba in general are much of hypocrites than you can imagine.

I could remember all the reasons they gave for the protest against MAULag... They all fall face flat with this one. Has the national assembly worked on the decision? How much engagement did they have with Ekiti people. Is there any report from the State government on that?

Well, I just hope we are understanding how we Nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by nyabinghi(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
When will we have Odumegwu Ojukwu polytechnic of drug trafficking.
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by LordOfNaira: 6:23pm On May 20, 2017
ndcide:

D= it does. It also reminds me how we lagosians and Yourba in general are much of hypocrites than you can imagine.

I could remember all the reasons they gave for the protest against MAULag... They all fall face flat with this one. Has the national assembly worked on the decision? How much engagement did they have with Ekiti people. Is there any report from the State government on that?

Well, I just hope we are understanding how we Nigerians are.

You can't compare this certain university to Unilag abeg!!! How old is this university that we are even talking about. We can't even say it is a brand yet as we can confidently say of Unilag!!! If OAU had not been renamed under military rule, the renaming wouldn't have been successful. And even at that, the renaming was still seriously resisted by Soyinka and the others!!!
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by raphaeladeyele: 6:29pm On May 20, 2017
The change is welcome but approved by Federal Executive Council
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by ItalianWine(f): 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
Caseless:
your blog is clumsily laid out.

Oh really, Thanks for the candid observation. what do you think would help?
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Countrygirl(f): 7:38pm On May 20, 2017
I don't like federal university bearing an individual's name, one would think it's a private university
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Jaddo19(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
obonujoker:
I wish he can also change the name of university of Lagos ....
when Dem No Swear Dash Him Papa
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Surfboard(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2017
gberra:
Amazing decision!. By fate he was able to escape the bloody onslaught of the Igbo coupists. He was one of their prime targets being one of the most senior military officers at the time.

The smiling one cheesy

Your ignorance knows no bounds. You'd better dust up your history books and gain knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by Akinwerndey: 3:07am On May 21, 2017
Surfboard:

Your ignorance knows no bounds. You'd better dust up your history books and gain knowledge.
hehehe I saw this earlier but Intentionally did not quote the slowpoke kuz I go insult am..... NL for you
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by raphaeladeyele: 3:52am On May 21, 2017
The change of d Institution is welcome but looking generally by people as Private, wao oo
Re: Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University by peluwumi: 4:50am On May 21, 2017
what of late adekunle fajuyi the institution should named before him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? / Project Topics And Materials In Agricultural Economics And Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.