Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying (744 Views)

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Water On Housemaid For ‘stealing’ Eggs / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by emefav: 1:26pm On May 20, 2017
Talk about being caught red-handed, a Nigerian lady discovered that her housemate who was about leaving her, stole her money while praying for her. The lady's sister, Biola, the victim’s sister, wrote:

“So this girl worked with my sister for a year and a half, pretending like she didn’t know anything. She acts local as she is from Ibadan not knowing it was just a decoy to make us believe she is very local and knows nothing.

She was set to leave last week Sunday and my sister told her to kneel down so she can pray for her, in all of these, she was given new clothes, shoes, watches and extra money for being a good girl not knowing she is a devil in disguise.

When she was about to pray for her, she wanted to help her adjust her dress and realized there was something bulky in it and she asked her what it was, she claimed it was her stomach.

My sister insisted on seeing and when she refused, she pulled her close and tore her dress. She had worn my sister’s girdle and packed a total sum of N79,000 in it and also $300 dollars in her private part.

We were thankful that she didn’t do more than that and we let her go. Unfortunately, when I got back home, I realized she also stole my jewelry and a huge sum of money from my house. My sister also realized she took her daughter’s jewelry and also hers.

I know she will definitely come back to Lagos to come to someone else’s home to do damages, as she got away with this, so I am putting her out there so no one will accept her in their homes, even if she changes her name to something else, because that’s their usual practice.

And I also need to mention that my sister was robbed 4 times in a year, so I can’t put it past her that she had a hand in it. Please we shld all be careful of all these helps, they are devil’s incarnate. They have no soul and they are very wicked people.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/while-praying-for-housemaid-whos-about.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by emeijeh(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2017
$300 in her private part ??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by mamatayour(f): 1:50pm On May 20, 2017
So after the discovery of the money she stole in her girdle, yourself and your sister could not check her luggage thoroughly maybe she stole something else. Mtcheeew unnecessary rants
Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by JideAmuGiaka: 2:02pm On May 20, 2017
What part of the body is PRIVATE PART abi my biology teacher no teacher me well?.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by 48noble(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2017
Cele church ASAP
Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by Evablizin(f): 2:12pm On May 20, 2017
For dis recession una still get maid,while u nd ur sister can do wht she z doing,is it nt sweeping,washing,cooking,i tire ooo
Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 20, 2017
bag dey inside her this thing be that
Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by Nutase: 3:20pm On May 20, 2017
Okay now. Next.
Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by teelaw4life(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2017
She no get name?
Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by kokoA(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2017
Her private part na bank? shocked
Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by boman2014: 4:08pm On May 20, 2017
kokoA:
Her private part na bank? shocked
No, na ATM
Re: Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave While Praying by Jabioro: 4:21pm On May 20, 2017
Try and make the story more enlighten.. where her damn full blown foto abi it was also stole along with jewelries

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Of 8 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-kaduna Express Way. / The 3 People Who Killed UNIOSUN student & Roasted His Head For Rituals / Thieves Return Car They Stole , Wash It With Their Clothes After Going Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.