Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) (45064 Views)

Neo keep Mute as Vee Calls Wathoni "STUPID" & "OLODO" As The Fight Last Night / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by markemcee(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2017
manmoraskk:
There is always one person, duplicate will never be original. I think we have only one 2baba.

I think it's like this;
1. either he is better then tuface or
2. tuface better than him
one thing is clear, he can never be like him.
[quote][/quote] smiley
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Edum13656: 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
this 9ja sef, so if u no do dada hair u neva start music, abi?

1 Like

Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2017
Misterdhee1:

U dey okay so? 2face is overrated? Chaii. So, according to that your same thought, which artist has been better than 2face since 2000?
Dbanj

2 Likes

Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by enomakos(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2017
Deseo:

No. I just think he is overrated.
overrated? I didn't think so,he is Good ,he hands earn it
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Anthonystark: 9:32pm On May 20, 2017
The guy z fuckin gud
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
My home boy. Still repping #ALP
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Dbanj
Lol. Dbanj ke? grin
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by ioreth69(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2017
ominilongest:
So dammykrane z not ur successor again..mtcheew undecided
grin
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
I really can't figure much from the video
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by abels(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2017
Who nor go blow nor go blow, if u look closely d guy might b d son of a wealthy nan and 2face is gaining financiallly frm him.. I never even c tis one face or track for anywere once
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by abels(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
ominilongest:
So dammykrane z not ur successor again..mtcheew undecided
.. Nor mind am, e de fine person money to eat
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Culin(f): 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
Never heard of him
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2017
Deseo:
Who made 2face a Legend?
What is he to you? Goldberg abi Satz tongue
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by ERO32: 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
fernandoc:
Somebody should notice me and sign me too.
Who is that?
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by mamajaz(f): 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
jaym11:
NYC one
You so quoted everything to write NYC
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by tsmart360(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2017
Deseo:
Who made 2face a Legend?
haba mama fear God na. The guy has tried.
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by MENTORCH(m): 10:57pm On May 20, 2017
Deseo:
Who made 2face a Legend?

Who else in this generation will you give Rnb legend. The way don jazzy is going he might get one too. Dbanj would have been one but he didn't end well.
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 20, 2017
Deseo:
Who made 2face a Legend?
my DADDY
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:36am On May 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Dbanj ke? grin

I hope you know quality of music is not determined by popularity, as the media sells whom the deem more marketable, outside the controversial african queen, tuface never lived up to the hype of plantasion boyz

1 Like

Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:59am On May 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I hope you know quality of music is not determined by popularity, as the media sells whom the deem more marketable, outside the controversial african queen, tuface never lived up to the hype of plantasion boyz
Dbanj strated well. He never ended well after the Mohits split. And please, don't tell me Outside, Raindrops, Dance in the Rain, Be There, Only Me, True Love and the other songs 2face sang weren't hits. 2face was classy. He never needed the media to sell him. His songs did the selling themselves.
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:16am On May 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Dbanj strated well. He never ended well after the Mohits split. And please, don't tell me Outside, Raindrops, Dance in the Rain, Be There, Only Me, True Love and the other songs 2face sang weren't hits. 2face was classy. He never needed the media to sell him. His songs did the selling themselves.

Or maybe he had the treachrous kennis music as his backing and he was their star attraction. You need luck to beat the second album syndrome an kennis was there for him

1 Like

Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:17am On May 21, 2017
Humility want Kill 2Face. I just like the Guy die. You can see it in his behaviour no need to form.
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by SEYILIGHT(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2017
People should stop hyping 2face, he's just like the other musicians. People should ask him why he doesn't sing again, because he is afraid of failure.
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by StarPlayer: 8:49am On May 21, 2017
Deseo:
Who made 2face a Legend?
ipob full of hatred for everyone including each other..smh
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by Jay1988: 10:34am On May 21, 2017
And who made him legendary? I don't see the barriers he broke... He is just a celebrity with little celebration right now
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by samsam4real: 11:24am On May 21, 2017
Deseo:
Who made 2face a Legend?

Legends are not made ok, it's a status that is earned by hardwork, consistency, uniqueness and delivery. Put all of that together and you will find out that 2baba/2face merited it...
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by samsam4real: 11:28am On May 21, 2017
Jay1988:
And who made him legendary? I don't see the barriers he broke... He is just a celebrity with little celebration right now

Legends are not made ok, it's a status that is earned by hardwork, consistency, uniqueness and delivery. Put all of that together and you will find out that 2baba/2face merited it...
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by samsam4real: 11:29am On May 21, 2017
SEYILIGHT:
People should stop hyping 2face, he's just like the other musicians. People should ask him why he doesn't sing again, because he is afraid of failure.

And who said he doesn't sing again? Pls dont be a bloody hater
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by shurlar50(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2017
Demmie vee's got a very good voice. I enjoyed his chorus on Oladips' song; OJO IBUKUN. He is more of Wande Coal's successor sha. I'm confident he will make it BIG, with hardwork ofcourse.
Re: 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) by NeneKelvin2019(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2017
Nice, Demmie Vee is doing well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Shares Hot 'bikini' Body In Bed - Photo / BBNaija: Akwa Ibom Welcomes Kemen (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.