Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) (38983 Views)

Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP) 201 / Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee / Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by VastFinder: 4:38pm On May 20, 2017
Oando Gas and Power Limited is developer of Nigeria's foremost natural gas distribution network and captive power solutions. We pioneered the private sector piping and distribution of natural gas to industrial and commercial consumers, successfully reviving private sector participation in the gas distribution business in Nigeria. With 120km of pipeline already laid in Lagos State and another 5 km in River States, we are taking bold steps towards building sub-Saharan Africa’s largest gas pipeline network.

• The Job: Environment, Health, Safety, Security & Quality Analyst

Job Status: Full Time Job, Graduate/Exp

Remuneration: Attractive

Job Qualifications
Minimum second class upper degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Metallurgical & Material) 3-5 years relevant work experience in Construction, Welding Practices or Non- destructive testing.

Professional Certification shall be an added advantage.

Not more than 27 years of age, Additional qualifications will be an added advantage

• The Job: Business Development Analyst

Job Profile

Job Qualifications
Minimum second class upper Degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance or other commercial disciplines.

Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage 3-5 years’ work experience in relevant functional areas such as Operations, Marketing & Business Development, preferably in an International Energy Company.

Understanding of basic corporate finance principles; demonstrated technical skills in financial analysis and modelling is critical. Not more than 27 years of age.

• The Job: Strategy & Planning Coordinator

Job Profile

Job Qualifications
Experience in Budgeting and Performance Reporting functions of a reputable organisation or a consulting firm will be an advantage|3-5 years on-the-job post qualification experience.

Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel and power point).

Not more than 27 years of age.

Minimum second class upper Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage

• The Job: Financial Analyst

Job Profile

Job Qualifications
Not more than 27 years of age 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant function.

Minimum second class upper degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage

Click HERE to Apply

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/05/oando-gas-and-power-limited-ongoing.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by nony43(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2017
Let me give it a try, what is so special on being the first to comment, will it guarantee that I will get this Oando job?
Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by baby124: 6:45pm On May 20, 2017
Federal government should do something about this age discrimination by companies.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 20, 2017
OK
Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 20, 2017
lol, these guys funny, while some dudes at 27 still neva get any form of wrk experience not to talk of these specific types.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Dottore: 6:47pm On May 20, 2017
Hia
Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by tutudesz: 6:47pm On May 20, 2017
3-5 years relevant work experience and not more than 27!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by joshing(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2017
tutudesz:
my guy I wonder ooo...some 28years old never go camp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by emeijeh(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2017
tutudesz:

7 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by ade3164(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2017
electrical installation and house wiring call 08087646114, mail adebayoidris051@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by tutudesz: 6:49pm On May 20, 2017
baby124:
Federal government should do something about this age discrimination by companies.
They should just come and say we are not employing simple. What are the useless senators doing? They should be a standard age range and work experience to go with it.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by TinaAnita(f): 6:50pm On May 20, 2017
And million of people would apply for such positions and at the end of the day only four people with high connections would get the job!

Smh

1 Like

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Orpe7(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2017
It is well o kukuma say make d person wey dey over 30 go jump inside lagoon as hope no dey grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by manchester1: 6:50pm On May 20, 2017
good one. I'm 20yrs with 5yrs experience already. oando here I come

8 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2017
stories.
Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by tutudesz: 6:52pm On May 20, 2017
joshing:

my guy I wonder ooo...some 28years old never go camp
How many Nigerians below 27 have such work experience? How many of the useless Oando managers had such work experience when they were 30 not to talk of 27?

11 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by free2ryhme: 6:52pm On May 20, 2017
They are not employing rather they have employed this post is advert is just formalities grin

4 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2017
Una for kuku make age requirement 15 years.......yeye
Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Thermodynamics(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2017
27 years with 3years experience una for ask for premature babies with 15 years experience. "Minimum second class upper" and they think that would help them ? I know a lot of engineering students with 2.1 in my school who can't even differentiate x^2 rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by myrrtle(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
VastFinder:
: Any City, Nigeria

Job Qualifications

what!!
Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by tutudesz: 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
Just imagine if election into office had work experience as one of the conditions to contest. Presidential work experiences will be 20 years in similar position!

1 Like

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by wristbangle: 7:03pm On May 20, 2017
baby124:

It has cost millions of well skilled and intelligent graduates to miss out on opportunities that should have propel some organisation to meeting their corporate goals in short run but what we have is discrimination against age, work experience, skills and others.

How do you expect under the country circumstance except the applicants graduated early from higher institution (private universities) to meet this stringent rules companies especially this one that says NOT more than 27years and must possess 3-5years experience., absolute thrash and barbaric!

This discrimination has caused me a lot when applying for jobs I believe I will strive well.

It's a pity the minister of Labour and his clueless cohorts roam/adventure shamelessly without touching the core things affecting graduates in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
Isn't it funny that companies in Nigeria want younger candidates whilst we have the old/aged in government... what a country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by solaugo1: 7:12pm On May 20, 2017
ok
Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by kpompey: 7:28pm On May 20, 2017
useless company managed by useless people

2 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by akoko11: 7:39pm On May 20, 2017
Hmmn, we can use social media to fight against this discrimination, and the govt will listen. Remember what happened wen ncc want to increase data price, all we need is unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 20, 2017
okay.
Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Harrynight(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2017
Now tell me why a 38 year old person won't claim to b 27 in Naija

3 Likes

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 20, 2017
Na so we see am

1 Share

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by playcharles(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2017
I received an invite from workforce based on my application as Business Development Analyst

Based on ur application on our portal, you're invited for an interview at WORKFORCE Beside UPS Gbagada Lagos on Tue 23rd MAY by 10AM Bring a CV and dress formal

VastFinder:
Oando Gas and Power Limited is developer of Nigeria's foremost natural gas distribution network and captive power solutions. We pioneered the private sector piping and distribution of natural gas to industrial and commercial consumers, successfully reviving private sector participation in the gas distribution business in Nigeria. With 120km of pipeline already laid in Lagos State and another 5 km in River States, we are taking bold steps towards building sub-Saharan Africa’s largest gas pipeline network.

• The Job: Environment, Health, Safety, Security & Quality Analyst

Job Status: Full Time Job, Graduate/Exp

Remuneration: Attractive

Job Qualifications
Minimum second class upper degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Metallurgical & Material) 3-5 years relevant work experience in Construction, Welding Practices or Non- destructive testing.

Professional Certification shall be an added advantage.

Not more than 27 years of age, Additional qualifications will be an added advantage

• The Job: Business Development Analyst

Job Profile

Job Qualifications
Minimum second class upper Degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance or other commercial disciplines.

Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage 3-5 years’ work experience in relevant functional areas such as Operations, Marketing & Business Development, preferably in an International Energy Company.

Understanding of basic corporate finance principles; demonstrated technical skills in financial analysis and modelling is critical. Not more than 27 years of age.

• The Job: Strategy & Planning Coordinator

Job Profile

Job Qualifications
Experience in Budgeting and Performance Reporting functions of a reputable organisation or a consulting firm will be an advantage|3-5 years on-the-job post qualification experience.

Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel and power point).

Not more than 27 years of age.

Minimum second class upper Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage

• The Job: Financial Analyst

Job Profile

Job Qualifications

Minimum second class upper degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage

Click HERE to Apply

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/05/oando-gas-and-power-limited-ongoing.html?m=1

Re: Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) by Codes151(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2017
3-5 years of experience and not more than 27!! Lol... I no blame Una

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers / 10 Hard Questions You May Be Asked At Your Next Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.