Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Headache From Toothache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Headache From Toothache (587 Views)

How To Heal Naturally From Toothache / Top 10 Everlasting Solution To Toothache / Severe Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headache From Toothache by DrAuthentic: 4:43pm On May 20, 2017
Great Nairaland health practitioners, I usually feel this pain (heat and cold) from my teeth anytime I eat and drink. I've been to the dentist, C and S was done with a machine that seems to scrape plagues and drugs (ibrupofem, flagyl, ciprotab and vitamin C) were given to me but the pain only subsides, it wasn't completely exterminated. If I hadn't mention, the pain last week transmogrified into severe headache and right now it is coming with body temperature. Although the headache has subsided with drug use, I still experience some bouts. Please exactly should I do?
Re: Headache From Toothache by bukitt: 4:53pm On May 20, 2017
Quit takin cold drinks, cold water n sugary stuff. Rinse ur mouth with salt in water for toothache.
Re: Headache From Toothache by FitnessDoctor: 4:58pm On May 20, 2017
DrAuthentic:
Great Nairaland health practitioners, I usually feel this pain (heat and cold) from my teeth anytime I eat and drink. I've been to the dentist, C and S was done with a machine that seems to scrape plagues and drugs (ibrupofem, flagyl, ciprotab and vitamin C) were given to me but the pain only subsides, it wasn't completely exterminated. If I hadn't mentioned, the pain last week transmogrified into severe headache and right now it is coming with body temperature. Although the headache has subsided with drug use. Please exactly should I do?

I would say you have sensitive teeth and ask you to read this post on my blog and follow everything you see there to make sure you are okay... here is the link http://newsphases..com/2016/12/sensitive-teeth.html

But on the other hand since the pain subsided after you took drugs, my advice could be that you check what you are eating/drinking and the things you are doing with your teeth... You are supposed to skip sugary drinks and even alcohol (just take only water) for a month or two... Stop chewing on bones and take only soft food, like bread, rice, (skip meat and go for fish)... Also stop brushing like an angry soldier... Brush smoothly and gently and take mints (papa blue and tom tom would be great to make your mouth smell better in case the smooth brushing does not get rid of mouth odour for you).. No taking of hot or chilled drinks.. and brush at least twice a day..

Just try this plus taking the drugs regularly (try not to miss a single day) and you will feel better

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Headache From Toothache by DrAuthentic: 5:39pm On May 20, 2017
bukitt:
Quit takin cold drinks, cold water n sugary stuff. Rinse ur mouth with salt in water for toothache.
I am very grateful sir. The doctor also told me to rinse with warm water and salt. I will inform you as event unfold. Gracias
Re: Headache From Toothache by DrAuthentic: 5:42pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I would say you have sensitive teeth and ask you to read this post on my blog and follow everything you see there to make sure you are okay... here is the link http://newsphases..com/2016/12/sensitive-teeth.html

But on the other hand since the pain subsided after you took drugs, my advice could be that you check what you are eating/drinking and the things you are doing with your teeth... You are supposed to skip sugary drinks and even alcohol (just take only water) for a month or two... Stop chewing on bones and take only soft food, like bread, rice, (skip meat and go for fish)... Also stop brushing like an angry soldier... Brush smoothly and gently and take mints (papa blue and tom tom would be great to make your mouth smell better in case the smooth brushing does not get rid of mouth odour for you).. No taking of hot or chilled drinks.. and brush at least twice a day..

Just try this plus taking the drugs regularly (try not to miss a single day) and you will feel better

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Words fail me in appreciating you sir. It was as though you read my mind on aggressive brushing. I'll mellow it down to gentle mouth wash. I will keep you posted sir. Humble regards!
Re: Headache From Toothache by FitnessDoctor: 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=DrAuthentic post=56712966]
Words fail me in appreciating you sir. It was as though you read my mind on aggressive brushing. I'll mellow it down to gentle mouth wash. I will keep you posted sir. Humble regards![/quote

It is my job to make you feel, live and look good.. waiting to see how you feel after after a week

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Detain Nursing Mother, Her Child For 16 Months (pic) / Ogbomoso: Resident Doctors Commence Indefinite Strike / Prescribe Lightening Cream For Dark Skins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.