Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Lizzy Anjorin Bitterly Weeps After A Fan Called Her Advert Local And Classless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Bitterly Weeps After A Fan Called Her Advert Local And Classless (2032 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) / Phyno's Reply After A Fan Called Him Christiano Ronaldo 's Official Barber / Fan Called Seyi Shay "Confirm Village Girl" For Wearing This Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Anjorin Bitterly Weeps After A Fan Called Her Advert Local And Classless by NigeriaNewsDeck: 5:18pm On May 20, 2017
Nigeria nollywood actress has been called out by her fan over her about to be released video Owo Nairabet.

According to her: "Eleyi ma ga oooo!!!! A guy called me and said this beautiful advert is local and classless.... is he kidding me?‎??

It's very disheartening that most people don't notice or care to notice these atrocities happening daily.‎ Only if this person knows how much I have spent on this project and the dues I have paid to achieve this little. .

Pls let us mind what we say to people because our evil utterances kill... Can we call this domestic violence or mouth violence Now over to u guys, is it true the advert is local‎"

cLICK TO WATCH ADVERT [url]http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/05/lizzy-anjorin-bitterly-weeps-after-fan.html
[/url]

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Bitterly Weeps After A Fan Called Her Advert Local And Classless by ekensi01: 5:21pm On May 20, 2017
When you don't have stands as an anchor anything small can move you.
Real classicless
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Bitterly Weeps After A Fan Called Her Advert Local And Classless by goldbim(f): 6:56pm On May 20, 2017
If your work has never been criticized then you are not working!!!..we can't always get it right all the time.just look @the positive aspect and ignore the negative...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Bitterly Weeps After A Fan Called Her Advert Local And Classless by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 20, 2017
The fact that you spend a lot on a project doesnt guaranty excellence!!!

Constructive criticisms are ladders that get you to the top and make you a better person.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Bitterly Weeps After A Fan Called Her Advert Local And Classless by lookatew: 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
Which eye she take dey see to type all these things when she dey "weep bitterly"? OP, mind yourself... I wont take dis from u again!

mtschew!!

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Not After Taloskibo’s Life’ – MC Oluomo Speaks On Hamburger’s Death / See Hair For Man Belle - Tunde Ednut Comes For Bobrisky Again / WizKid is the new Fela-opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.