Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Atm Swallow My Card: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Atm Swallow My Card: (358 Views)

How Can I Sue Jumia For Stealing My Card Details? / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor / 2weeks Live Training On ATM Engineering And Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm Swallow My Card: by naijabanking(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2017
This is the word used by 90% of Nigerians because of lag of information or banking words. It is called trapped card or you just walk into the banking hall and meet with the customer care officer to complain about the card don’t say ATM swallow my card but ATM trapped my card kindly assist.

Reasons why ATM will trap your card.
To view the full details, click below:

http://naijabankingblog.com/

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Feel Like To Go From Being Wealthy To Being Poor? / Pls,help Me Choose Wisely / Become The Next Big Thing With Beatdrill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.