Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,789 members, 7,824,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? (10450 Views)

Mercedes-Benz is the most valuable car brand in the world - Global Brand Finance / What Do You Think Of The Mitsubishi Car Brand In Nigeria??? / Mercedes Benz Is Most Googled Car Brand In Nigeria. See That Of Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by Jasonudo: 1:14pm On May 21, 2017
մվօ, ɑƘաɑ íҍօʍ ՏԵɑԵҽ íԵՏ հվմղժɑí ɑϲϲҽղԵ ɑղժ ղíՏՏɑղ Տմղղվ
Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by soleexx(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2017
photoshoot:

grin your image
One of the best image of the year
Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by speedogravity(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2017
Kroca city Golf is used and kia cerato for kad cab
Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by Erums(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2017
Temmytea70:
in abeokuta, it's Nissan Almeria

And micra.... Micra rules here
Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by clemz85(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2017
Portharcourt
Toyota and
All volks
And mazda
Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by doskie(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2017
rexbuton:
I've been to some Nigerian cities and discovered that there's like an agreement to use a particular brand as taxis. In Kaduna it's golf, in Yola it's Toyota Starlet, in Benin it's Audi80, I can't remember Jos's. I've never been to Lagos. What's the taxi brand in your town?

lalasticlala
mynd44
ishilove
lagos mainland mostly use danfo and keke napep where danfo dont go
lagos island use camry pencil light and golf mostly.

1 Like

Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by kennybabs1980: 4:38pm On May 21, 2017
Akure - Nissan Almera, Nissan Primera and Golf 3

1 Like

Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by Babysho(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2017
In Banana Island, Lagos. I saw Fancy Bicycles and Mini Jeeps being used as Taxi. No Joke.
Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by flyover30(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2017
Iefosa:

They asked which taxi brand not which means of transportation, nor let me enter u oh lipsrsealed undecided
lol.nor vex.
Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by Chikeluba25(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2017
Awka : Mercedes-Benz
Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by firfinch101(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2017
wellmax:
In Benue i hear its wheel barow
... Fortunately, no life was lost.
Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by AleeDee(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2017
rexbuton:
I've been to some Nigerian cities and discovered that there's like an agreement to use a particular brand as taxis. In Kaduna it's golf, in Yola it's Toyota Starlet, in Benin it's Audi80, I can't remember Jos's. I've never been to Lagos. What's the taxi brand in your town?

lalasticlala
mynd44
ishilove
Ure ryt. Yola nd taraba use starlet. Jos use opel vectra. In katsina (entire northwest) we use golf 2/3. In lagos, cabu cabu use VW brands most wyl d wise ups (airport shuttles) use camry

1 Like

Re: What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? by rexbuton: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Shakur86:
Kishi, bajaj motorcycle and tvs tricycle wait o op are you serious you've never been to Lagos
That's right I've never been to Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan / Why Do Most Nigerians Use Exotic Cars Yet Live In Poor Or Rented Houses? / FRSC Set For Nationwide Enforcement Of Speed Limiting Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.