Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Token Vs OTP Devices. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Token Vs OTP Devices. (434 Views)

Job Aptitude Test Past Question @smallest Token / How To Generate FCMB Token Online With Mobile Banking Application. / How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell Me And Get My Token.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Token Vs OTP Devices. by naijabanking(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
A security token sometimes called an authentication token is a small hardware device that the owner carries to authorize access to a network service. The device may be in the form of a smart card or may be embedded in a commonly used object such as a key fob. Security tokens provide an extra level of assurance through a method known as two-factor authentication the user has a personal identification number PIN, which authorizes them as the owner of that particular device; the device then displays a number which uniquely identifies the user to the service, allowing them to log in. The identification number for each user is changed frequently, usually every five minutes or so.
To view full details visit the link below:

http://naijabankingblog.com
Re: Token Vs OTP Devices. by Nutase: 6:17pm On May 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Coming Soon!!! / CV That Gets You The Job / Sterling Bank Recyclart Super Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.