Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Take On Rapture. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On Rapture. (1811 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Rapture. by Incrizz(f): 7:33pm On May 20, 2017
This is my take on Rapture teachings.

2 Thessalonians Chapter 2:3 was talking about The Rapture and says,

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

Do you understand what that Scripture means?

The Rapture will not happen until the Antichrist has been revealed.

Meaning, The Antichrist would have already done his havoc before Christ appears; to take His people away!

Christ will not come a 3rd time to take batch2 of people away!

And when Christ comes and takes His people away i.e The Rapture,
what is left is, The Judgment.

So what am I saying?

I am saying that it is not Rapture then Antichrist but rather

Antichrist then Rapture!

So you see? A lot of Christians are not watching and praying against perdition and falling away because they are expecting Rapture first.

What Christ said to us, I say to all, WATCH AND PRAY!!

If you agree, then you may need to copy and share.

-copied

1 Like

Re: My Take On Rapture. by sobastical: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
You got it all wrong madam

So you mean the we the Christians will partake in the 7 years tribulation? if you read the bible with other scriptural references you will understand this better. The apostasy created this write ups. Rapture is different from the second coming... And second coming will happen at almost the end of the second half of the tribulation period.

The reason why many don't accept the rapture is because it was never mentioned in the in the bible but remember it was "come up hither" the bible was from Greek to English.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Incrizz(f): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2017
sobastical:

So you mean the we the Christians will partake in the 7 years tribulation? if you read the bible with other scriptural references you will understand this better. The apostasy created this write ups. Rapture is different the second coming... And second coming will happen at almost the end of the second half of the tribulation period.

I can't comprehend at the moment.
Brb.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

Meaning, The Antichrist would have already done his havoc before Christ appears; to take His people away!

So what am I saying?

Antichrist then Rapture!

So you see? A lot of Christians are not watching and praying against perdition and falling away because they are expecting Rapture first.

-copied

I believe the whole world will go through a " testing ", which should the be son of perdition, who will work like a sieve to sieve out people who aren;t for God and does who stand for God. It's going to be the end of the age, so it stands to be the period of maximum trial and tribulations. So, yes, the sone of perdition is revealed first, he deceives many, many are led astray, while many christians will stand in their faith, some will teach during this period and will win souls, and at the fullness of time Christ comes, and immediately rapture takes place, followed by judgement, followed by the new heavens and the new earth. This is the sequence, let's not be deceived. So blessed is he who washes his garments continously.

But on the otherhand, if we take the scripture where two grinders will be at a mill and one will disappear, it means there will be moment of instant taking away of people that aretrue Christians without any form of warning, leaving the rest behind. A lot will happen, the sequence doesn't matter, as all preachers still struggle with accuracy of how the events will unfold.So we shouldn't watch the times and seasons only, but our own very souls.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by obonujoker(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Antichrist.... Rapture..... 2nd coming
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Zenithpeak(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
sobastical:

So you mean the we the Christians will partake in the 7 years tribulation? if you read the bible with other scriptural references you will understand this better. The apostasy created this write ups. Rapture is different the second coming... And second coming will happen at almost the end of the second half of the tribulation period.

You are the one that is wrong here and anyone who believe the 7years tribulation heresy.

Show me 7years tribulation period from the Bible.

Note; I am a Christian...... I'm sure that is not in the Bible
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:

You are the one that is wrong here and anyone who believe the 7years tribulation heresy.

It's in the Bible, the Book of Revelation, read the least 7 chapters, you'll find it there
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
sobastical:

Wait a minute this is true oh. There's a rapture of the saints in between
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Zenithpeak(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

It's in the Bible, the Book of Revelation, read the least 7 chapters, you'll find it there

You don't even have any biblical evidence to support your claim and you are quick to mark the op down.
That's unfair..

I'm ready to discuss this topic because the idea of 7years tribulation that is generally accepted by large number of beliver is demonic.....
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:

You don't even have any biblical evidence to support your claim and you are quick to mark the op down.
That's unfair..

I'm ready to discuss this topic because the idea of 7years tribulation that is generally accepted by large number of beliver is demonic.....

Na wa oh, you are on a defense even before a reference is made, shift your grounds first, release your fist, and perhaps someone may point you in the right direction
Re: My Take On Rapture. by adelee777: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
sobastical:

Re: My Take On Rapture. by adelee777: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
sobastical:

She got it spot on. Let me help you out:Apostle Paul stated dat d first to go by rapture will be d dead saints. This is d first resurrection. Now read Rev 20:4-5. Those dat partook in d first resurrection were killed during d great tribulation. How is dis possible if d rapture had taken place before d great tribulation?
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Incrizz(f): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

I believe the whole world will go through a " testing ", which should the be son of perdition, who will work like a sieve to sieve out people who aren;t for God and does who stand for God. It's going to be the end of the age, so it stands to be the period of maximum trial and tribulations. So, yes, the sone of perdition is revealed first, he deceives many, many are led astray, while many christians will stand in their faith, some will teach during this period and will win souls, and at the fullness of time Christ comes, and immediately rapture takes place, followed by judgement, followed by the new heavens and the new earth. This is the sequence, let's not be deceived. So blessed is he who washes his garments continously.

But on the otherhand, if we take the scripture where two grinders will be at a mill and one will disappear, it means there will be moment of instant taking away of people that aretrue Christians without any form of warning, leaving the rest behind. A lot will happen, the sequence doesn't matter, as all preachers still struggle with accuracy of how the events will unfold.So we shouldn't watch the times and seasons only, but our own very souls.

My brother The Good LORD bless you real good.
The devil has deceived his very own agents; what a betrayer
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Incrizz(f): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Wait a minute this is true oh. There's a rapture of the saints in between

Have you forgotten?
The trumpet sounds not only for rapture but to reveal Jesus is His glory. His revealing is what "magnets" us to Him in the first place.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Incrizz(f): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
adelee777:

She got it spot on. Let me help you out:Apostle Paul stated dat d first to go by rapture will be d dead saints. This is d first resurrection. Now read Rev 20:4-5. Those dat partook in d first resurrection were killed during d great tribulation. How is dis possible if d rapture had taken place before d great tribulation?

Thank you so much.
The world has been deceived!
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Incrizz(f): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:

You're right.
There's the woe and plagues.
Not "years".
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Zenithpeak(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Na wa oh, you are on a defense even before a reference is made, shift your grounds first, release your fist, and perhaps someone may point you in the right direction

Let's start from the origin of the post tribulation teaching.
Daniel 9:24-27

Daniel 9:24-27 KJV
Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

[25] Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

[26] And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The revelation given to prophet Daniel here is talking absolutely about the programme of event of Messiah's life.

His assignments on earth was declared.
1.To finish transgression
2. To make an end of sin
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity
4. To bring in everlasting righteousness
5. To seal up the vision and prophecy
6. To anoint the most Holy.

These are the six basic things that the coming messiah will accomplish and the time to get it done was clearly given in vs 24. 'seventy weeks were determined ' to achieve his destiny.

Vs 25, revealed to us the starting time for the calendar until when he will appear .

Vs 26, made us to understand that[b] after [/b]the 69th weeks of years (not anytime within the 69weeks) the Messiah shall be cut off...... I.e during the last one week of years.

Messiah was crucified at the middle of last one week (I.e the first three and half years which was mistakenly considered to be good days of anti-Christ) and the last three and a half years were the years of confirmation of Christ's as the true Messiah by Holy Spirit and the Apostle.

Note: the confirmation of Christ as the Messiah to the Jews and the gentiles launched us into the era of grace.

Main point
...THE SEVENTY YEARS HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED.......no extra one week left. for the reign of anti-Christ.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by sonmvayina(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Let's just say for fun that Jesus is real, he did not come back in past life times, what makes you think he will oome back in yours. He did not save does who really needed saving ( the ancestors) what makes you think he will save you?
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Zenithpeak(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Matthew 24:29 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

IMMEDIATELY AFTER..... THE TRIBULATIONS....

Did you see that we were not left in the dark concerning the chronological order of the end time events.......

The sun will lose its light, the costelation will fail. The word of the power that is sustaining the world will be withdrawn. At that very moment, you will see the sign of the son of man in the sky and everyone that have his likeness will be attracted to him in the sky and the rest will be lost for ever.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

So what am I saying?

Antichrist then Rapture!

-copied

Where did you see Antichrist in 2thess 2:3? Antichrists are already at work today.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by analize701: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

So what am I saying?

Antichrist then Rapture!

-copied
So, Christians will experience what Jesus revealed to Apostle John that will come upon the earth during the reign of the Antichrist?

Thank God you said it's your take. this is not what the Bible teaches.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by analize701: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Lolzzzz, you should started by asking the question before making the assertion.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by analize701: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:

That's unfair..

pls take it up with me. But will be when my battery is powered. I will give you that.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Zenithpeak(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
analize701:

pls take it up with me. But will be when my battery is powered. I will give you that.

Great! On the lookout.......

Wish your phone fast and healthy charge. grin
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Matthew 24:29 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

IMMEDIATELY AFTER..... THE TRIBULATIONS....

Did you see that we were not left in the dark concerning the chronological order of the end time events.......

The sun will lose its light, the costelation will fail. The word of the power that is sustaining the world will be withdrawn. At that very moment, you will see the sign of the son of man in the sky and everyone that have his likeness will be attracted to him in the sky and the rest will be lost for ever.

Lo. You're still climbing up the ladder, we use scriptures to reveal scriptures bro
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

My brother The Good LORD bless you real good.
The devil has deceived his very own agents; what a betrayer

wink
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

Have you forgotten?
The trumpet sounds not only for rapture but to reveal Jesus is His glory. His revealing is what "magnets" us to Him in the first place.

I'm not concentrating jare...Maybe later

You're sound theologically. What church ?
Re: My Take On Rapture. by sobastical: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
JMAN05:

Where did you see Antichrist in 2thess 2:3? Antichrists are already at work today.

There's a spirit of antichrist and also a man of antichrist

Some place in the bible he was referred to as the son of perdition
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Zenithpeak(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Lo. You're still climbing up the ladder, we use scriptures to reveal scriptures bro

Bring it on brother, let the lead off and the content pour out.....

Waiting earnestly for your scriptures. You've not said anything.........
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Bring it on brother, let the lead off and the content pour out.....

Waiting earnestly for your scriptures. You've not said anything.........

I'm not concentrating. I wish i can, i'm even planning on going on a two weeks conference, all of this is to play with time. Sowwie bro, may be later. Next year i promise. grin grin grin Got a 20 days Christian event, so i won't be available even after this two weeks conference. I'll reply you February 2018, if God spares my life and i don't go in the course of my evangelical adventuring
Re: My Take On Rapture. by Zenithpeak(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

I'm not concentrating. I wish i can, i'm even planning on going on a two weeks conference, all of this is to play with time. Sowwie bro, may be later. Next year i promise. grin grin grin Got a 20 days Christian event, so i won't be available even after this two weeks conference. I'll reply you February 2018, if God spares my life and i don't go in the course of my evangelical adventuring

The good God of heaven and the earth be with you in your journey, let His everlasting arms be your shield and His countenance be lifted upon you.

I will be waiting for you on this part of eternity if Christ tarries, to come and consummate what you started. Stay blessed.
Re: My Take On Rapture. by sobastical: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Hehehe, more anointing sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paid In Full / How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. / Apostle Demands $500,000 Seed Offering From 10 Members Each (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.