Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital (2481 Views)

Are You Looking To Raise Investment For Your Business In 2020? Must Read!!! / Please Which Business One Start With As Little As 5k / Investment & Money Management Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by salthefish: 7:52pm On May 20, 2017
Ideal for those looking to raise start up capital and not go into debt. yet have very little money to start with

Here is the process
You can invest any of the following amounts
5k, 10k, 15k, 20,25k, 30k(maximum)
You will get your return in 3 hours at 100%
i.e. 5k invested at 6am will get 10k by 9am. If you follow the guidelines.
You can trade 4 times in one day between 6am – 6pm everyday
6am-9am
9am-12pm
12pm-3pm
3pm-6pm

One scenario if you start with 5k at 6am in the morning and continue to reinvest you
will have made 70k by 6pm hence a 65k profit.

We do not hold your money or store it with us as this is contributions process, you are not giving it to us. We facilitate your investment the way a broker would.
And there is a complaints procedure.

If you are interested

enquiries@sixto6com.ng
sixto6.com.ng (website)
or drop your email.
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by joe4real12: 8:16pm On May 20, 2017
Pay me, then I will invest 60k grin
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by salthefish: 9:26pm On May 20, 2017
For the purpose of clarification the investment you will make is between 5k and 30k Please visit the website.
Decide if it is something for you. And if you need to feel free to ask your questions by emailing us we will be more than happy to explain the process more comprehensively again the email is. Enquiries @sixto6.com.ng. Or visit www.sixto6.com.ng

Thankyou
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Aremu01(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2017
sgmail.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 21, 2017
lammyna2@yahoo.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by nkemjacob2(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2017
Hope it not another ponzi alert?
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Cation25(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
iamnotafraidoftomorrow@gmail.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by tolajay: 11:46pm On May 21, 2017
Rub with your money.

what's the business about? Another ponzi to chop people off, right?
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by JOHNLUCKY1: 2:12pm On May 22, 2017
johnegbesu@gmail.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Wyse1: 5:19pm On May 22, 2017
ademolabiodun@yahoo. com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Cutestud(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
how old is this scheme?
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by vikkimon1: 5:47am On May 23, 2017
chuksdon7@yahoo.com , inbox me on how it works
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Cleff4u(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2017
cleff4all@gmail.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by laponsky(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2017
Inbox me on how it works:justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by salthefish: 3:48pm On May 24, 2017
Hi

For all those who have asked questions about this scheme and left their email address

I have replied as many of your queries. If you do not see the reply in your main box please check your spam

I have left a contact telephone number in the emails that you can conatct us with or even join the whatsapp group
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by salthefish: 4:20pm On May 24, 2017
And for any one interested

please you can email

enquries@sixto6.com.ng
visit www.sixto6.com.ng

or drop your details we would be pleased to explain to you how the process works.
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by bizyd: 5:11pm On May 24, 2017
jeebsyventures@gmail.cpm
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Cation25(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2017
check my signature for my number n add me to d group chat
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by ebubenwa: 11:52pm On May 24, 2017
Glorianenyelinks123@gmail.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by omotech: 11:56pm On May 24, 2017
omotech07@gmail.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Bussyy1(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2017
Busayo.akodu@gmail.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by bauer36(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2017
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Guarantor(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2017
where is your contact address, telephone number etc?
how does it work and what money management risk do you employ?

my mail is
a4labi2013@gmail.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by jackpulley: 11:56am On May 25, 2017
Nigerians are never tired of being duped. See people dropping their email again. My people! when will you learn? Little did I know that Nigeria is still fertile ground for guy man. All they need to do is come up with a new story.
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by salthefish: 5:12pm On May 29, 2017
Hi everyone sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We had to perform some software upgrades. Which is a 100% ready.
Users can now see the queue and understand the ordrer in which they expect to get paid

Thanks to those who cone in so far.

For those of you who have been asking for a phone number

It is 09090790784. There is also an active whatsapp group just send an invite to this number.
or use the link below
https:///CmuENqFigBI3VIeejn4YK7

You can also call the number with your questions and someone will be on hand to talk to you. from 8am-6pm everyday
apart from Sunday. At other times just send an SMS or whatsapp.

Again the website is
www.sixto6.com.ng

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/sixto6contributions/

twitter
https://twitter.com/InfoSixto6

email
enquries@sixto6.com.ng

Thankyou

Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by salthefish: 5:29pm On May 29, 2017
Also there have been alot of questions concerning risk. There are many scammers out there, we are all aware.
So it is perfectly natural to be skeptical and one can it see from some the comments on this thread.

This system works and people are getting paid. we advise those coming in to start slow.
The amount everyone starts with is 5k because they want to "test the water" . we certainly encourage that.
That way they learn and get used to the system.

if people have complaints we talk it through with them, resolve their trading or system issues.

Like I said before we at siixto6 do not take any money from you. and hold it in any account.
we simply ask a broker between you and other traders.
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by stephen53: 6:13pm On May 29, 2017
Stephcat1@yahoo.com
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Amgreat70(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
Any testimony
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Cutestud(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2017
Amgreat70:
Any testimony
Here's one, bro. It's real atleast for now. I traded 5k n got 10k in record time.
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by Bigdiddo(m): 1:16am On May 31, 2017
Nigerians will never learn. looking at the info on the websites their is nothing to trade like direx trading or financial trading. its just a simple scope of ponzi... you pay Me and I pay you.... real trading platform requires you to have a skill and goes for training before u can trade online. think well before Involving in this.... you will all later end up paying into the same account. when the thing don sweet enter una body! speaking from experience dough
Re: Raise Investment Money With As Little As 5k Starting Capital by ifyjobs: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
scam

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Arbitrage Blueprint: Make Over $300 Per Day / Business Launch. Make money without referring people / Where To Channel N10000 Monthly; Professional Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.