Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

"If Real Madrid Turns Out Be Laliga Champion"- Luis Enrique - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "If Real Madrid Turns Out Be Laliga Champion"- Luis Enrique (978 Views)

Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If Real Madrid Turns Out Be Laliga Champion"- Luis Enrique by Donraqh(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2017
“I said it and I mean it if Real Madrid turns out to be Laliga Champion….”- Luis Enrique

As Barcelona and Real Madrid file out for their final game on Sunday, pressure has continued to pile up on the possible outcome of these games.

The Catalans will hope for a win while the Los Blancos will survive with a draw to lift the trophy. Barcelona will no doubt prefer to see their arch rivals lose to in form Malaga. Real Madrid lift the Laliga prestigious trophy last in 2012.

Barcelona boss Luis Enrique has revealed he will happily congratulate Real Madrid if they eventually turn out to be champions on Sunday.

“Focusing on work is the only way to deal with this situation,” he told reporters. “If we win the league, fantastic and we’ll celebrate it. Otherwise, we will congratulate the champion because that is how I behave as a professional.
“Any rival, regardless of their own situation, always represents a danger on the last day. [Eibar] are enjoying their best season in history and we know they will complicate things. We expect to see them play a good game but our objective, of course, is to win the title. When asked about Madrid game he said,
“Of course I am also interested [in the Madrid game] but it would be ridiculous to be following it closely and worrying what’s happening,” Luis Enrique said in a news conference on Saturday. I have to focus on the Eibar game, but of course, I will have an eye on the Madrid score, too.”Can Malaga upset Madrid, that’s left to be seen, What next?

Real Madrid will make a trip to Cardiff for Champions League final while Barcelona will head to Copa Del Rey final as well.
Re: "If Real Madrid Turns Out Be Laliga Champion"- Luis Enrique by SuperSuave(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2017
Madrid will win the league surely

1 Like

Re: "If Real Madrid Turns Out Be Laliga Champion"- Luis Enrique by cassidy1996(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2017
SuperSuave:
Madrid will win the league surely
yes oh! Real for life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City Confirm Deal For Iheanacho / Barcelona Officially Signed Paulinho / Creative Football Writer(s) Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.