Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,375 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? (24161 Views)

Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Pastor Dr. Mrs Becky Enenche's insight on christian dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by PharmaGirl(f): 2:01pm On May 21, 2017
michaelogunleye:
Personally i believe the mode of dressing of a Christian should be such that it doesn't provoke another human to sin. Not just sin of fornication and lust but also our mothers kind of sin of being judgmental e.g. Look at the short skirt sister Grace has on and with that 4" heel I'm sure she's cat walking to Hell.
lol true
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by Gloria3389(f): 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
there are some dresses that even the society frown against and some so called Christians (some don't even know the meaning)put them in saying the heart matters
your outward appearance is a product of your inner man (Heart, mind or whichever one they call it)
For a truly born again Christian (christ-like), the holy Spirit in you will tell u if what you're putting on is good enuf for your faith (religion or believe) but the sad part is that, a lot of Christians don't have the holy Spirit judging them or many have quenched the fire of the spirit...
so, Anything goes

1 Like

Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by davisjoeh(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2017
EazyMoh:
Copy Copy.
hello no b deeper life sisters una carry come here kwa
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by Origin(f): 3:38pm On May 21, 2017
Whether its the movie about Jesus, Moses, Muhammad. David ( May Peace of God be upon them all).

They all dress the same. Take your choice.
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by ItalianWine(f): 6:05pm On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

Remind us again who said all these ? ?

Excuse me. What are you driving at?
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by erico2k2(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2017
ItalianWine:

Excuse me. What are you driving at?
nothing, I was barely asking a question, who wrote that passage you quoted frm??
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by ItalianWine(f): 6:12pm On May 21, 2017
erico2k2:

nothing, I was barely asking a question, who wrote that passage you quoted frm??

Timothy and Peter
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by michaelogunleye(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2017
mohsaaf:

Like Mary mother of Jesus christ
i don't believe there is an accurate description of her attire in the Bible.
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by cazzo(m): 5:02am On May 22, 2017
D's s d kind of dress I like , nt dose DT open dy dry and dirty body to d public,
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by ArcToyin(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
women should dress like mary (d way Muslim ladies does) and men should dress decent like jesus......

Hypocrisy! Is it all Muslims that dress in the way u described?
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
ArcToyin:

Hypocrisy! Is it all Muslims that dress in the way u described?

A true Muslim lady will cover her head and all body part properly as Mary does....so no offence at all..
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by ArcToyin(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:

A true Muslim lady will cover her head and all body part properly as Mary does....so no offence at all..
You just qualified your statement with 'true'.
Re: Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
PharmaGirl:
Like a way of dressing that could not be seen as sinful and also not extreme.

Or do you think it's all about conviction?

Do you happen to be a pharmacist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary / What Practice Do You Hate In A Particular Church? / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.