Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Is It Acceptable To Submit Application Letter Through DHL, others - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Acceptable To Submit Application Letter Through DHL, others (661 Views)

7 Up Nigeria Company Recruitment/submit Application / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Is It Acceptable To Apply For Jobs With Your Official Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Acceptable To Submit Application Letter Through DHL, others by donstain2000(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2017
Please I was asked to submit 20 copies of my CV to an organization I applied for, through the Registrar. How do I do this if I don't want to go to the place because of distance, I am in Port Harcourt and I am to make the submission at oyo state.
Re: Is It Acceptable To Submit Application Letter Through DHL, others by dxdiag(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2017
Source for T-fare and deliver your application letter and necessary documents by yourself. Talking from experience
Re: Is It Acceptable To Submit Application Letter Through DHL, others by MrPreszident: 4:06pm On May 21, 2017
Yes, DHL is very reliable and they can deliver appropriately. I once applied for a federal job and got shortlisted through DHL. It may not cost you more than N2,000 and within 3 working days, it is delivered.
Re: Is It Acceptable To Submit Application Letter Through DHL, others by OliviaNell: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2020
It seems to me that for a long time so cool optimized the submission of legal documents with the help of special applications that almost no need for physical mail. Just use a process server app to make it more convenient, fast and reliable

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Advisory Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / . / Career Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.