Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ander Herrera Believes He Is Not Accomplished Enough To Replace Wayne Rooney - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ander Herrera Believes He Is Not Accomplished Enough To Replace Wayne Rooney (338 Views)

PSG Signs Ander Herrera On Free Transfer Until 2024 / Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) / Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ander Herrera Believes He Is Not Accomplished Enough To Replace Wayne Rooney by Nobody: 10:12am On May 21, 2017
Manchester United player Ander Herrera has said that he doesn't think he has achieved enough yet to captain the club if Wayne Rooney leaves the club at the end of the season.

Rooney took the captain’s role in 2014 following the retirement of Nemanja Vidic.

Should the 31-years-old leave, attention will turn to the next player to take responsibility for the Red Devils.

Herrera’s passion and fight from midfield have led to the Spaniard being touted by some fans as the top contender for the captaincy.

But the 27-year-old says he is not yet in a position to be the captain of Manchester United, touting some names he feels are ahead of him to get the honor.

Herrera told ESPN: “I am very thankful when I hear that from the fans but, as we say in Spain, they are huge words...

Read More at http://www.donhenspredict.com/2017/05/i-am-not-accomplished-enough-to-replace.html

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Hint At Wayne Rooney Departure On Facebook? / Manchester United Complete Signing Of Benfica’s Victor Lindelof For £30.7m / Real Madrid Make Fresh Kylian Mbappe Approach - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.