Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Smartphones.ng Technology Portal With 7500 Devices Reviews And Specs FOR SALE!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Smartphones.ng Technology Portal With 7500 Devices Reviews And Specs FOR SALE!!! (573 Views)

Contact Us For Your School Portal With Result Checker Using Scratch Card / Latest Infinix Smart 2 Vs Smart 2 Pro: Review And Specs / Get Free Traffic, Reviews And Backlinks, Drop You Blog Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartphones.ng Technology Portal With 7500 Devices Reviews And Specs FOR SALE!!! by adeptniyi(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2017
Smartphone Technology Portal (like GSM ARENA ) with up to 7000 smartphone devices review and specification for sale. It comes with premium smartphones.ng domain and hosted on a VPS.

It's the only smartphone review portal with the single keyword 'smartphones'. It has a lot of future potentials when smartphones specs are added, smartphone news added, you can as well make out an ecommerce Niche in Nigeria for smartphones market alone. Konga, Jumia sells variety, you can be the go-to portal for all smartphones needs. Smartphone Industry is big in Nigeria you and I know!

contact me: 07038426453 or 08031506160
Re: Smartphones.ng Technology Portal With 7500 Devices Reviews And Specs FOR SALE!!! by ikbnice(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2017
Why are you selling?
Re: Smartphones.ng Technology Portal With 7500 Devices Reviews And Specs FOR SALE!!! by adeptniyi(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2017
I managed lots of other web projects for now had to let it go
Re: Smartphones.ng Technology Portal With 7500 Devices Reviews And Specs FOR SALE!!! by adeptniyi(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2017
adeptniyi:
Smartphone Technology Portal (like GSM ARENA ) with up to 7000 smartphone devices review and specification for sale. It comes with premium smartphones.ng domain and hosted a VPS. If interested check my signature. or zero eight zero, thirty-one, fifty, sisty-one, sixty

i am into a similar project that's taking much of my time at the moment
Re: Smartphones.ng Technology Portal With 7500 Devices Reviews And Specs FOR SALE!!! by mastercee(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Still available? I might be interested provided the price is right
Re: Smartphones.ng Technology Portal With 7500 Devices Reviews And Specs FOR SALE!!! by adeptniyi(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2017
mastercee:
Still available? I might be interested provided the price is right

Whats your budget, let's chat 08114900422

(1) (Reply)

Review: I Created A Forum On Xenforo / How Do I Change My Theme On Whogohost / Who Can Verify My U.S Adsense + Tax ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.