Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo (1439 Views)

Bose Adewoyin 'Madam Tinubu' Is Dead / Davido Finally Reacts Over Madam Kemi S Threats / Angela Okorie Is A Transafrican Prostitute - Madam Kemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by Blizzy9ja: 12:12pm On May 21, 2017
Madam KOO, as she likes to call herself has been in Port Harcourt jail for about three months now and although she reportedly secured bail, but does not seem to have the funds to take care of her legal fees and secure her bail. She was arrested on March 14, 2017 on the orders of the Inspector General over a story she about actress Iyabo Ojo and Pastor David Ibiyeomie committing adultery despite being advised to take down the story.
This should serve as a deterent to all the other bloggers and online attention seekers that intend to malign and destroy the reputation of people in our society especially God's servant, always remember it is clearly written in Psalm 105:5 Saying touch not mine anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Madam KOO is a typical example of God's wrath metted on a defaulter of his command about touching his anointed. It could come in any form and she is lucky because she will have a chance to tell her story when she's out. I hope and believe she has learnt her lessons and will turn a new leaf when she finally secured her bail.

@blizzy9ja

1 Like

Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by neutrotoba(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2017
I'm not Olunloyo's fan at all

But these pastors only read about tithes and offering in the bible to not know about forgiveness right? I wonder what he teaches his followers.

Just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by latsy: 12:28pm On May 21, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Madam KOO, as she likes to call herself has been in Port Harcourt jail for about three months now and although she reportedly secured bail, but does not seem to have the funds to take care of her legal fees and secure her bail. She was arrested on March 14, 2017 on the orders of the Inspector General over a story she about actress Iyabo Ojo and Pastor David Ibiyeomie committing adultery despite being advised to take down the story.
This should serve as a deterent to all the other bloggers and online attention seekers that intend to malign and destroy the reputation of people in our society especially God's servant, always remember it is clearly written in Psalm 105:5 Saying touch not mine anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Madam KOO is a typical example of God's wrath metted on a defaulter of his command about touching his anointed. It could come in any form and she is lucky because she will have a chance to tell her story when she's out. I hope and believe she has learnt her lessons and will turn a new leaf when she finally secured her bail.

@blizzy9ja
So you are celebrating oppression because your pastor is involved ?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by teelaw4life(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2017
Blizzy9ja:

@blizzy9ja

Vengeful, bitter and spiteful Christian. Was this what Jesus taught while he was on earth?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 21, 2017
teelaw4life:

Vengeful, bitter and spiteful Christian. Was this what Jesus taught while he was on earth?

You just defined 90% of Nigerian Christians !!
Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by dangotesmummy: 12:49pm On May 21, 2017
Every one with his/her own baggage that he/she is carrying

1 Like

Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by Eddygourdo(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2017
she is on vacation, do you want to join her there?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by Came: 2:54pm On May 21, 2017
It is good to put people in their place, if you don't they will continue with their nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by Kobicove(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2017
She will be a changed person when she finally tastes freedom grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by sinaj(f): 4:03pm On May 21, 2017
neutrotoba:
I'm not Olunloyo's fan at all

But these pastors only read about tithes and offering in the bible to not know about forgiveness right? I wonder what he teaches his followers.

Just thinking out loud
Is she remorseful? Or has she apologised nd asked for forgiveness yet frm d pastor nd he didn't forgive her undecided

You all will just be acting like you are christ!

Am sure if he didn't arrest her you would av joined those condemning nd judging him.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by neutrotoba(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
sinaj:
Is she remorseful? Or has she apologised nd asked for forgiveness yet frm d pastor nd he didn't forgive her undecided

You all will just be acting like you are christ!

Am sure if he didn't arrest her you would av joined those condemning nd judging him.

Jesus never said forgiveness should come after apology, infact forgiving her is in his own interest not Kemi's.

That's according to the bible o
Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by Blizzy9ja: 5:58pm On May 21, 2017
latsy:

So you are celebrating oppression because your pastor is involved ?
He's not my Pastor bro...
Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by Blizzy9ja: 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
neutrotoba:

Jesus never said forgiveness should come after apology, infact forgiving her is in his own interest not Kemi's.

That's according to the bible o
Forgiveness comes after repentance not the other way round, besides the pastor didn't detain her the court did and as a matter of fact the law is actually taking its course... She should defend her intellectual diarrhea before the court and if she's found guilty she should face the music
Re: Where Is Madam Kemi Olunloyo by RAFIC(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Forgiveness comes after repentance not the other way round, besides the pastor didn't detain her the court did and as a matter of fact the law is actually taking its course... She should defend her intellectual diarrhea before the court and if she's found guilty she should face the music

Forgiveness FROM GOD comes after repentance. All men are required to forgive regardless of whether an apology has been tendered or not. You forgive to receive God's forgiveness. In fact, the Bible advices you to apologise when offended in order to ensure peace. "As far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men."

As for the law running its course, well....

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked This Bikini Better / Nigerian Musician, Reminisce Acquires New Lexus Jeep / ‘god Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa,who Your Papa Be”-police To Tillama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.