Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

A New Startup Bringing Convenient To The Printing Industry In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Startup Bringing Convenient To The Printing Industry In Nigeria (551 Views)

What Segment Of The Printing Industry Can I Invest / Inside Metering Industry In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / New Startup Process 1million Naira A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Startup Bringing Convenient To The Printing Industry In Nigeria by sptbest: 3:59pm On May 21, 2017
A group of young Nigerians set launch an online print shop, a platform that enables customers to order print products from the comfort of their homes and offices and have them delivered within 24hours in Abuja, 2-3 days for other locations across Nigeria. According to close source brandcoma.com is bringing convenient to the Nigerian printing industry through online print marketplace and its efficient printing expertise and the reach of the internet. One of the first of its kind in Nigeria, brandcoma.com offers: - High quality prints - Unrivaled delivery time - Do-It-Yourself approach to print ordering - Wide range of print products and design templates, brandcoma serves both individual and entreprenours.

Re: A New Startup Bringing Convenient To The Printing Industry In Nigeria by sleeksavbvy: 6:29am On May 22, 2017
Hi good morning. I will like to review your startup by conducting an emailed interview. I work with techmoran.com. Please mail me adeniyi.ogunfowoke@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Favorites Club Jersey For The Upcoming Season (photos) / CBN Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria, Appoints New Chairman, CEO / Take Position Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.