Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) (43339 Views)

Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Taxi Man Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works In A Chinese Company (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2017
vantage001:

lol. Savagery in HD .
What is it with the current generation of igbo online users and online savagery.?
I have seen atleast 3 different cases of online decimation of afonja scumbags just today with intelligent punchlines.
Damn.

the eyo thread was savage at its peak grin grin grin cheesy grin

its fun watching this afonja vs developer fight

more of comedy to me cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2017
khallyberry:

ohhh! !!!!! us now abi?
buh wen d opposite is d case u denounce dem.

And what's that suppose to mean? I have NEVER denounced any Nigerian (irrespective of tribe) who have accomplished feats in their respective fields & made the nation proud.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:27pm On May 22, 2017
MasterChen:

Laurence Aderemi, Morin Oluwole, Teniola Adedipe, Ibrahim Shekoni, Olaoluwa Okelola, Kunbi Adeyemo, Michael Awotedu, Dayo Olopade are just few of the many Yorubas working with Facebook so cover your small dixxx. We aren't mates.

Besides, what have you achieved in your own life apart from creating new monikers?

School you no go, work you no gree learn, spare parts you no fit sell, fanyogo you no hawk, dusting powder wey we believe say you suppose sabi export go Asia, fear dey catch you do that one. We put you for oga place, you go dey steal watch.

You better sit down and re evaluate your life. You're really messed up son grin cheesy

Potopoto boy

Haaaaaaaaaa! cry

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by MasterChen: 2:37pm On May 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

Haaaaaaaaaa! cry

Ṣé kò sì? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by ipodstinks: 7:06pm On May 22, 2017
Nkem4040:

Afonja...have you eaten ewedu today?
Yes, I took it with amala. But hope you have taken your smelly akpu, a food that our dogs here cannot even eat. I wonder why Hunan being will be eating such stinking shit you call food. nyamma.
Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:00pm On May 22, 2017
MasterChen:

Ṣé kò sì? smiley

That was a reaction to the poster's comment. Those insults were too much grin

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by MasterChen: 11:05pm On May 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

That was a reaction to the poster's comment. Those insults were too much grin

Hahaha.. That boy deserves every bit of it. I would have gone harder if not for the mods grin

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:28pm On May 22, 2017
MasterChen:

Hahaha.. That boy deserves every bit of it. I would have gone harder if not for the mods grin

You would have gone harder on him ke?. Let me take a good look at your monimaker, so I can make sure I never offend you. grin

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by MasterChen: 11:32pm On May 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

You would have gone harder on him ke?. Let me take a good look at your monimaker, so I can make sure I never offend you. grin

grin cheesy

Naaah you be babe. I don't insult babes unless they come for Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:44pm On May 22, 2017
MasterChen:

grin cheesy

Naaah you be babe. I don't insult babes unless they come for Yorubas

I guess I am on your Do Not Bury list. grin

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by MasterChen: 11:57pm On May 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

I guess I am on your Do Not Bury list. grin

wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Afigbo, Nigerian Who Works With Facebook (Photos) by ugbengasin34: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2017
Ok Guys, these guys have come up with a new one. No need to ask Peckham or Woolwich for exchange rate. MalooFx now captures the average daily rate at Peckham and Woolwich.

http://www.maloofx.com/rate/london-forex-rates

They also went 1 step further by calculating the exact money you get after yo pay the commission of these money changers at Peckham. Nice one Maloofx

Also a brand new look great for the phone with Canada rates still represented.

http://www.maloofx.com/rate/black-market-forex-rates

The only question I have is could they link me up with where they change the Canadian dollars, my uncle needs to change some Canadian dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State / Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. / The King Cobra I Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.