Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nature Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Our Planet Earth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nature Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Our Planet Earth (380 Views)

The One Best Thing You Need To Do To Be Happy / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nature Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Our Planet Earth by BEINSPIREDINC(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2017
I STAND WITH NATURE
Humanity! Why do we bite the hand that feed us? Why do we have to destroy the very essence of our world? What has mother nature done, that she had to shed tears of blood by our own act of wickedness.
No! no!! no!!! This most not continue. Imagine the beauty of our natural world from generation to generation, now being destroyed in our own time.
The array of glowing brightly colored flowers across the field, an atmosphere to rekindle the flame of love. Imagine the sonorous song of the nightingale birds, piercing deep into the dead night, restoring life to a dying soul. Imagine the euphoria of witnessing seasonal changes, time and again. The fresh fruits of each season looking fascinating and well seated on its stalk, the flower bud opening up to a new life and the diversity of animals in their natural habitat, living by instinct. What about the appearance of the flaming sun in summer and the Heavenly snow white terrain in winter.
How come do we now destroy such magnificent beauty by our nefarious activity.

There is so very much beauty all around us to see, touch, and hear. Nature is so miraculous because it is always changing. No matter how many times you look at something, it is always different.

Nature can bring a lot of beauty into our lives.Nature has a way of affecting our moods and it can force us to change our plans. Nature is responsible for the sun, clouds, rain, and snow. When it is sunny and bright outside, we feel cheerful inside. When it is cloudy and rainy, we often feel gloomy. When there is a beautiful and
starry night, the moonlight makes us feel romantic.

Nature is truly an intrinsic part of our lives.When we wake and see a sunrise, when we walk and feel a breeze, when we gaze at the mountains and the splendor of the seas, when we see the earth renew its beauty at each season of the year, and when the stars shine at
night, we should be so very thankful to the Lord for giving us all these wonderful and miraculous things.

I stand for nature because I know that our world cannot stand without it. Caution must therefore be taken with the way we relate with our environment as humans or else, in generation to come we might make the earth unfit for living.
However, preserving nature is one thing, appreciating it is quite another.
We must hence learn not to cut short lives by what we do now but preserve our posterity from generation to generation. One way to do these is by the preservation of our natural heritage. I stand with nature.

#BEINSPIRED

(1) (Reply)

Lamentation Of A Widower / Must Read: Beyond All Reasonable Doubts / Faulty Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.