Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Needed: Caring Doctors And Nurses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Needed: Caring Doctors And Nurses (701 Views)

Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses / FG Not Serious About Fighting Ebola –doctors, Nurses / How Much Do Doctors And Nurses In Nigeria Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needed: Caring Doctors And Nurses by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2010
i dont know if it is just me but our doctors and nurses dont seem very patient friendly. u dare not ask the doc what is wrong with you, you dare not ask what drugs or treatment is being prescribed. it seems any questions asked reduces their omnipotence somewhat.
Re: Needed: Caring Doctors And Nurses by favorite59: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2010
You are correct in your observation as much as you are talking about Nigeria. Abi? The truth is that this is very common in pubic health institutions. 'm part of the health system although 'm in private sector. I want you to know that it is just a reflection of our society. Nobody to check anybody. Who will call people to order when your president is outside the country for treatment. Government officials and influential people in the society go abroad for treatment and even check-up. They have no respect for our hospitals, no control, no commitment, ONLY LIP SERVICE. So, let's continue to pray for ivisionary leaders for Nigeria. Until then, God have mercy
Re: Needed: Caring Doctors And Nurses by MCLOVIN: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2010
it neva used to be that way. But its a shame, u r rite. Its not supposed to be so. In civilised nations u cant just come frm any country and wrk with them. U av to pass exams where even if u pass in academic medicine but fail in ethics, comportment, respect and dignity for the patient U HAVE FAILED.
But dnt wori , im well trained u can bring all ya health aggro 2 me.

(1) (Reply)

Modern Day Negative Habits / Strectch Mark Cure In 2weeks / Get Bigger & Last Longer To Satisfy Her....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.