Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) (3641 Views)

Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) by RaeMystix: 11:29pm On May 22, 2017
RealHaute:

For..............mentioning you?

No i wasn't.
Re: Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) by RealHaute: 12:05am On May 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

No i wasn't.

Better. Hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 12:22am On May 23, 2017
RealHaute:

Why are you posting blanks? Are you being cryptic? Perhaps someone is firing blanks and you thought you should let me know. You thought I was intelligent enough to discern that? Well, you thought right. Chop knuckle. grin lipsrsealed
I was in that sort of mood

1 Like

Re: Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) by RealHaute: 12:37am On May 23, 2017
Raine80:

I was in that sort of mood

Oh! What sort of mood are you in now? tongue

1 Like

Re: Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) by okooloyun1(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2017
RealHaute:

Oh! What sort of mood are you in now? tongue
hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) by Nairaland247(m): 3:12am On May 23, 2017
okooloyun1:
That is what the site I copied it from called it.
epwa!!!!!!! i thought u were the man that jumped in to save the girl from the "sea lion".

1 Like

Re: Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) by RaeMystix: 5:09am On May 23, 2017
RealHaute:

Better. Hope you're good?
Yep!.Thanks for asking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) by okooloyun1(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
Nairaland247:
epwa!!!!!!! i thought u were the man that jumped in to save the girl from the "sea lion".
Bros I can't swim ooo
Re: Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) by okooloyun1(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Notorious Cultist Influenced By Spartacus, Arrested In Ogun State. / Oba Of Benin Fumes With Furry: Eddie Murphy Banished From Benin Kingdom / Update On Slay Queen Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.