Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

About Schenge Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Schenge Visa (543 Views)

My Trip To Schenge Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Schenge Visa by Bobby102(m): 1:28am On May 22, 2017
I am creating this to help a friend.. Please Nairalander My friend is a lawyer and she works under a chamber in Abuja, She wants to visit any schenge country, Can anyone give an insight on what she has to do and documents needed in other to avoid been denied. Your advise will be highly appreciated[/b].
Re: About Schenge Visa by Lexusgs430: 5:42am On May 22, 2017
Bobby102:
I am creating this to help a friend.. Please Nairalander My friend is a lawyer and she works under a chamber in Abuja, She wants to visit any schenge country, Can anyone give an insight on what she has to do and documents needed in other to avoid been denied. Your advise will be highly appreciated[/b].

Send her the link to the relevant thread on nairaland
Re: About Schenge Visa by Nobody: 11:14am On May 22, 2017
Once she has made her choice as to which schengen country to visit den let her visit der immigration website to see the required documents that match her purpose of visit

(1) (Reply)

Bodies, Debris Recovered From The Sea During Search For Missing Myanmar Military / Lagos, 13th Most Expensive City To Live In The World / Woman Escapes Death As Car Rams Into Her Shop Minutes After Closing For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.