Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) (40565 Views)

Mom Killed, Baby Injured As Police Chase After A Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Benin / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Rhodiumic(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2017
This country worst die!!! Lekwa nde Fulani e we lonu Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by ACHILLES45: 9:31am On May 22, 2017
IF ONLY SOUTHERN NIGERIA WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING GOOD IN STOCK FOR US ALL OTHER THAN TO RUN US ALL OVER AND STEAL OUR RESOURCES.
THE ONLY GROUP HOLDING UP THIS BARBARIC UNION OUT OF FEAR AND COWARDICE IS OUR AFONJA BROTHERS. THEY HAVE FAILED TO SEE THAT THE FUTURE CAN ONLY BE WORSE THAN IT IS NOW FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN EVEN THOUGH THEIR HERO FELLA HAVE SEEN AND TOLD THEM DECADES AGO, YET THEY STILL PREFER TO LICK THEIR PAYMASTERS ASSES LIKE TIFNUBU THOUGHT THEM.
AWOLOWO AND FELLA DIED IN VEIN.

2 Likes

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by xcolanto(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2017
CastedDude:
A woman was allegedly killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen and her body dumped in well in Oben community in Orhionmwon Local Government Area of Edo. According to Mizter Santosh, the woman had gone out to by meat from her suspected killers and after days of not returning home, the woman's family out of concern - brought a naive doctor to look for their slain woman...

It was reportedly revealed to them that the woman is dead

Read below what was shared by Mizter Santosh

Attention! Attention!! Attention! This is a True life story that happen in Oben community......

On the 17/5/2017 this woman was killed by Fulani in one of the wellhead in Oben community (wellhead 43/2) so she was call by the Fulani to come and buy meat unknown that their plans was to kill her so she went to meet them without telling anybody where she was going to,so after she left that day she didn't come back home.....

so her children was so worried about their mom and the lady was killed already, and the body was tron into the pit outside the well,so 3 days later the family brought a native doctor to look for the missing lady....

The Dr told them that the lady is dead and her is inside the pit

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/family-use-native-doctor-to-locate.html

Some dumb people keep asking how they know its Fulani! Is it you guys dont read or you all are trying so hard to hide the atrocities of your kinsmen??
Look at the bold and bury you heads in shame..
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by delivryboy: 9:37am On May 22, 2017
The "Fulani Herdsmen" card has been overplayed by ritual killers in some parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Junior66(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2017
Bofoy4:
Fellow southerners, be careful with HAUSA people,

they are EVIL
Have you an reading ability at all? Fulani and Hausa are two different people entirely. Rarely will you see a Hausa herdsman but most Fulanis are herders.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Origin(f): 10:10am On May 22, 2017
Till the day we learn the repercussions of what we at breeding, we will continue to think its child play.

I've noticed several news items created to further create rifts within Nigerians. Bloggers and Nairaland may think they are making money. But when a full blown civil war has been created , EVERYBODY LOSES.

Accusing people without proof or justification. Generalizing and giving people bad names. Insulting tribes and reveling in tribal and religious attacks. Can never end well.

I don't support any killings. But don't because of this money create civil unrest.

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by sircrabo: 10:13am On May 22, 2017
From one bad news to another. Hardly a day passes without stories of ritual killing, boko haram, herdsmen . We can only try to make ourselves happy cause the country is full of bad news everywhere. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by arafone(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2017
Ur story doesn't add up
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by ROBO1722: 10:29am On May 22, 2017
The wicked must not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by paradigmshift(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
this is a ritual killing not Fulani herdsmen
it's fulani

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2017
So sad.RIP
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by romenna: 10:42am On May 22, 2017
i am tired of living my life in this country.
God pls hasten my move to migrate pls.

1 Like

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by doe: 10:49am On May 22, 2017
The native doctor should be chief suspect.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by vantage001: 10:51am On May 22, 2017
My God.
Calling Nigeria a zoo is without fail one of the greatest under-statements of the millennium.

2 Likes

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Jonwesley(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2017
Haba, this is too graphic. Terrible. Is that a rope tied to her hand or what? Am I the only one seeing a rope around the hand?
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by jwart(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2017
Viewers discretion please
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by DeadlyViper000: 11:14am On May 22, 2017
omenkalives will tell us that they're not fulani herdsmen
pathetic angry

2 Likes

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by iamjavadem(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2017
honjohnbright:
Seriously I'm yet to understand what drives these Fulani guys. Why do they find joy in killing people, are they aware that they will die and also face judgement or has some set of people brainwashed them since they barely go to school...kai angry
My 50k, this story is fishy. I don't believe Fulani herdsmen did this. The native doctor should be arrested.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by iamjavadem(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2017
photoshoot:
This is bad!

But how sure are we she was killed by herdsmen, looks more like ritual killing.

May she rest in peace.
Walahi, I also smell a rat, the story is so upsidedown.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by iamjavadem(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:
And how was it confirmed that it was done by Fulani herdsmen?
I am also asking myself same question.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by iamjavadem(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2017
NotComplaining:

This resembles a ritual killing. Sounds like someone is parting blame while evading justice. This killing needs a full police inquiry.
Gbam.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by Unclerukus: 11:30am On May 22, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
this is a ritual killing not Fulani herdsmen
Bro, where I served in Edo state, the Fulani's favourite killing technique was tearing the stomach with dagger for the intestines to come out. And they attacked the poor villagers in their farms, raping women and generally being a nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 11:55am On May 22, 2017
We don't know if this murder was done by herdsmen or not. Let's not fan the flames of ethnic-religious bigotry.

May God give her family the fortitude to bear their loss.
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by ipobsarefools: 12:05pm On May 22, 2017
[s]
DeadlyViper000:
omenkalives will tell us that they're not fulani herdsmen
pathetic angry
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Nobody asked for your opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by goldedprince: 12:10pm On May 22, 2017
damn, naija now don turn deathtube.net
first i see beheaded guy now i dey see another person mama.
wetin we do god of death na?
Re: Family Use Native Doctor To Locate Their Mom Killed In Edo By Fulanis (Graphic) by sweetilicious(f): 12:12pm On May 22, 2017
Oh my God! This is pure wickedness.How can humans be like this? I don't know why Fulanis are like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) / Mom Killed, Baby Injured As Police Chase After A Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.