Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (1077 Views)

Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by FunnyDude(m): 5:02am On May 22, 2017
Re: . by Benekruku(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2017
Try go do construction work! You should be able to raise enough cash from there. They pay per day so you know what u aiming at.

The job needs no application or interview so far u ready to work and earn.
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 5:20am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:
Try go do construction work! You should be able to raise enough cash from there. They pay per day so you know what u aiming at.

The job needs no application or interview so far u ready to work and earn.

Is not as you think sir, trust me I am not lazy either. But the truth is the few pay I had from the hustle have used it to prepared for the same camp. By the way camp is commencing tomorrow 23rd that's why.
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2017
Pls help I beg u all
Re: . by Ramanto(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2017
somebody should help this man for the sake of God .. right here, I'm just with my tp and hoping that miracle will happen at camp
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2017
Ramanto:
somebody should help this man for the sake of God .. right here, I'm just with my tp and hoping that miracle will happen at camp
seriously is not funny right now in the economy. Thanks.
Re: . by virtual3xpert: 9:48am On May 22, 2017
This is your second thread on this same issue. You were asked to upload your call up letter on the other thread but you haven't done so. This is a screenshot of your post this morning on a sports betting thread claiming to be at Nysc camp in Northern Nigeria.

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2017
virtual3xpert:
This is your second thread on this same issue. You were asked to upload your call up letter on the other thread but you haven't done so. This is a screenshot of your post this morning on a sports betting thread claiming to be at Nysc camp in Northern Nigeria.
I only created 2 thread on the same topic to get more attention. My call up letter will show I'm saying the truth.
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2017
virtual3xpert:
If you will help me kindly help, and if you can't stop bringing what is on sport section.. u know majority of us there joke a lot.

Sincerely I'm deadly serious here. You can WhatsApp me let me provide proof of my callup and others
08159127748. Thanks
Re: . by femo122: 11:18am On May 22, 2017
FunnyDude:

I only created 2 thread on the same topic to get more attention. My call up letter will show I'm saying the truth.
It a Scam a very big scam kindly upload your call up letter
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2017
femo122:
It a Scam a very big scam kindly upload your call up letter
Chat me up let me upload everything for you. Due to security reason I can't upload it here

Re: . by Seajae: 11:55am On May 22, 2017
Hehe y'all have started scamming with this online begging. FOH cheesy
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2017
Below are the callup letter and my bank name showing same name.
Re: . by Ramanto(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2017
you should help this man if you can
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2017
Ramanto:
you should help this man if you can
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Outstanding Thesis / Academic Papers / NYSC Gives New Update On Nationwide Camp Reopening / Sokoto Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.