Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools (845 Views)

Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools by calmdown: 5:50am On May 22, 2017
A nigeria student in the U.S talks about how to apply to U.S graduate schools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNSqjaAYHc&t=36s
Re: A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools by dingbang(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2017
Nice one bro.. But you didn't tell us the nitty gritties. Are we to pay school fees first? How about visa applications... Etc.
Re: A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools by justwise(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2017
dingbang:
Nice one bro.. But you didn't tell us the nitty gritties. Are we to pay school fees first? How about visa applications... Etc.

All that comes after successful admission and if you get the graduate assistantship then you don't pay tuition fees.

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools by calmdown: 7:13am On May 22, 2017
it is important to know that you are not expected to pay any money to anybody. Also, all the tests that you would take are administer in Nigeria. The video is basically providing everyone seeking US graduate education in the US with the information needed. It does not by any mean whatsoever attempt to derive any gain from anybody. That being said, I wonder why my initial reply was deleted. I told the person asking to direct his questions to the video comment session just so others can benefit from his very important question not for any selfish gain. I believe Mr Justwise will take note of that. Thanks.
Re: A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools by justwise(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2017
calmdown:
it is important to know that you are not expected to pay any money to anybody. Also, all the tests that you would take are administer in Nigeria. The video is basically providing everyone seeking US graduate education in the US with the information needed. It does not by any mean whatsoever attempt to derive any gain from anybody. That being said, I wonder why my initial reply was deleted. I told the person asking to direct his questions to the video comment session just so others can benefit from his very important question not for any selfish gain. I believe Mr Justwise will take note of that. Thanks.

..and I also want you to take note not diverting questions to another website for answers

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools by calmdown: 7:33am On May 22, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

..and I also want you to take note not diverting questions to another website for answers

Okay. That's fine!
Re: A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools by Nobody: 8:51am On May 22, 2017
pls mate Is the GRE/TOEFL compulsory for admission in the USA
Re: A Nigeria Student In The U.S Talks About How To Apply To U.S Graduate Schools by calmdown: 11:37am On May 22, 2017
For the most part, it is but some school still accept that you take only the GRE in as much as you from a English speaking country like Nigeria. However, the rule of thumb is to take both so as to improve your chance of getting admitted and or assistantship.

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel Safely With A Night Bus (safety Tips) / How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos / Visa Interview Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.