Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv (3097 Views)

Throwback Photos: Tunde Ednut With Akon, Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Juliet Ibrahim, Phyno / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by hapsyno: 6:48am On May 22, 2017

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by hapsyno: 6:49am On May 22, 2017
More Pics

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by tribalistseun: 6:55am On May 22, 2017
This guy too dey show himself.
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by OKorowanta: 6:59am On May 22, 2017
And so?
So I should now come and dash him my salary?
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by Nobody: 7:00am On May 22, 2017
Mehn d flex ojare
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by NLProblemChild(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2017
How come?
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by Partnerbiz(f): 7:06am On May 22, 2017
Should i send him data?
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:07am On May 22, 2017
shey nobody fit ans me Wic work this guy dey do

1 Like

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by Kondomatic(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2017
What's this guy doing for a living?
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by adaksbullet: 7:32am On May 22, 2017
So frod his whot we are celebrated on nigeria

Naija wish way
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by Houseofglam7(f): 7:42am On May 22, 2017
One day we go get all the answers we dey find concerning dis guy.
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by hedonistic: 7:52am On May 22, 2017
This guy's ballership is on another level. His wardrobe alone should be worth almost a million dollars.

Can someone tell me the kind of wire he is shooting? It can't be the normal one these Island or Malay boys do.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by Readonee35L(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
What's this guy doing for a living?
opeyemiieblog:
shey nobody fit ans me Wic work this guy dey do

Make una Stay there they ask questions while people they arrange there future.

Anybody wey wait for river to see when crab go come outside go tey for there.
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2017
Readonee35L:

Make una Stay there they ask questions while people they arrange there future.

Anybody wey wait for river to see when crab go come outside go tey for there.
u r right anyway
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by siie: 9:34am On May 22, 2017
Chris ma main man.. Damn i too like this guy.. cool

Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by Nobody: 10:40am On May 22, 2017
The guy looks funny errtime
Re: Ray Hush Puppi Attend Fashion For Relief With Akon And Chris Tucker In Cannes(pv by labani06(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2019
siie:
Chris ma main man.. Damn i too like this guy.. cool
All I could remember is his famous 1997 movie Friday "Today is Friday and I know you don't smoke weed but I am going to to make you high today " & "And you know this man".

(1) (Reply)

Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) / So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( / Unbelievable: The Claimed Linda Ikeji’s Baby Father Denied Responsible, See What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.