Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Step Mom Kills Son For Stealing Donut - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Step Mom Kills Son For Stealing Donut (556 Views)

Sxx With Naughty Step Mom / Love Saga: Confusion As Dad Kills Son Over Woman In Awka / Dina's Donut Treats!!! Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step Mom Kills Son For Stealing Donut by tinuolaishola: 7:29am On May 22, 2017
They all claimed that his father and stepmum have the habit of starving and beating him to stupor on daily basis. I saw so many scars on his body.I took the boy to my house, interviewed him, and he told me so many things. How he has been suffering since his mother left his father.

I gave him some biscuits, asked him to come and eat at my place anytime and promised to see his father this week before he left for school ,just to wake up this morning with shouting that his father has beaten him to death. His father has finally killed him. This happened in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

Indeed this is cruelty,there’s simply no atom of love from the little boys father and step mother or its either the woman has biwitched the man with love potion that makes his brain to malfunction to the extent he killed his own son.
Source http://tinique.com/woman-kills-step-son-because-of-donut/

1 Share

Re: Step Mom Kills Son For Stealing Donut by samtee37(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2017
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed 2day.... / Uae Mosque Renamed ‘mary, Jesus Mother’ / List Of 8 Most Classy & Expensive Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.