Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE (2044 Views)

How To Conduct Basic Keyword Research For Your Website And Blog - 4 Steps / Who Has An Existing Entertainment Website/blog 4 Sale At A Very Cheap Price / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 8:16am On May 22, 2017
shocked
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 8:18am On May 22, 2017
You wanna own a site and make money online even when you don't know how to write? You're at the right spot..
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Our service is still open for any business or individual that need a professional website or blog
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Kindly inbox me now, lets talk on how to help you create your own website or blog
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2017
You wanna own your own website or blog today? Kindly inbox me
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2017
What are you still waiting for? Come inbox let's help you develop your dream site/blog
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good evening everyone
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
This service is still open for anybody who wishes to own his own site or blog
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Caspian22(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Vianaija:
This service is still open for anybody who wishes to own his own site or blog

I'm interested. Is it WP or blogger.
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Caspian22:

I'm interested. Is it WP or blogger.

Any of your choice sir, please kindly call or hit me up on whatsapp
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Do you want to own a blog/website but with low budget?? You're at right place
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
I will help you design a professional niche blog that will enable you to make money online
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Check out our recent design, using . HealthSack Blog
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Alwaysking: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2017
Nice design

1 Like

Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Alwaysking:
Nice design

Thanks for the complement
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Peterdredd(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Vianaija:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders
I got declined again for insufficient content ! although have added over 200 post with enough content , i still got declined ! pls help check what's wrong with my blog http://www.peterdredd..com
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Peterdredd:
I got declined again for insufficient content ! although have added over 200 post with enough content , i still got declined ! pls help check what's wrong with my blog http://www.peterdredd..com

Ok.. I will check and get back to you
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Webman007: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Good one..

Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Peterdredd:

After checking your blog, I noticed a lot of things that makes google to disapprove your adsense.
1. It's your site design, you have to change it
2.its your site navigation
3. It's your content, your content need to be unique, plagiarism free and atleast must be around 700 to 1500 words count.
4. Your pages doesn't clarify what your blog is all about.

When you put all these in place, apply again, and I'm sure they will approve your blog instantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Peterdredd(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Vianaija:

After checking your blog, I noticed a lot of things that makes google to disapprove your adsense.
1. It's your site design, you have to change it
2.its your site navigation
3. It's your content, your content need to be unique, plagiarism free and atleast must be around 700 to 1500 words count.
4. Your pages doesn't clarify what your blog is all about.

When you put all these in place, apply again, and I'm sure they will approve your blog instantly.
Thanks a lot bro, but how do i write over 700 words on gossip and celebrity gist ? which is why i added psy reviews so as to write articles also ! and dis led you to saying i don't have a particular niche ! I want to concentrate on entertainment gist ! bro pls advice on how to meet d required content.
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Peterdredd(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
I'd changed theme like three times ! done lot of adjustment! dunno d best blogger theme to use that is adsense friendly
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Aheadwealth: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Welcome to www.kufreudo.com, we will do the dirty work for you with a little from you.
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Peterdredd:
Thanks a lot bro, but how do i write over 700 words on gossip and celebrity gist ? which is why i added psy reviews so as to write articles also ! and dis led you to saying i don't have a particular niche ! I want to concentrate on entertainment gist ! bro pls advice on how to meet d required content.

The truth is that google hardly approve entertainment blog because of duplicate content and sometimes cannot be unique. Now, from the way you sound, I understand you really wanna get your site approve with adsense.

I will advise you to port to niche content like health, relationship, MMO, banking and finance etc. You will have to run the blog for a minimum period of time. And with this niche, you only need 20 to 30 post with not less than 1k to 1500 words article only.

After you must have write your 1k to 1500 words unique content. Apply for adsense they will surely approve your application this time.

But note: when applying, you have to apply for USA or UK account as that is very easy to approve on those niches.
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Peterdredd(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Vianaija:

The truth is that google hardly approve entertainment blog because of duplicate content and sometimes cannot be unique. Now, from the way you sound, I understand you really wanna get your site approve with adsense.

I will advise you to port to niche content like health, relationship, MMO, banking and finance etc. You will have to run the blog for a minimum period of time. And with this niche, you only need 20 to 30 post with not less than 1k to 1500 words article only.

After you must have write your 1k to 1500 words unique content. Apply for adsense they will surely approve your application this time.

But note: when applying, you have to apply for USA or UK account as that is very easy to approve on those niches.
Thanks, can i later link the adsense to the entertainment blog? how bout buying adsense ! i rili enjoy d entertainment blog ! tho it's new, i had close to 700 views yesterday ! dnt want to shut it down! advice bro!
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Peterdredd:
Thanks, can i later link the adsense to the entertainment blog? how bout buying adsense ! i rili enjoy d entertainment blog ! tho it's new, i had close to 700 views yesterday ! dnt want to shut it down! advice bro!

Yes you can buy adsense and link only if the subdomain is more than 6 months old, if not you can't.

Porting to another niche won't affect any of your content, you only need to draft the current content then post the new content for adsense approval. After they must have approved you, you can then remove the content and publish your previous content just in one click everything will be set.

1 Like

Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Caspian22(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Vianaija:

Any of your choice sir, please kindly call or hit me up on whatsapp
Does your price include buying the domain name and hosting?
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Peterdredd(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Vianaija:

Yes you can buy adsense and link only if the subdomain is more than 6 months old, if not you can't.

Porting to another niche won't affect any of your content, you only need to draft the current content then post the new content for adsense approval. After they must have approved you, you can then remove the content and publish your previous content just in one click everything will be set.
I created the blog late last year ! it's over 6 months, hmm! i like d idea of changing niche to gt approved ! thanks a lot bro! i should be able to write 20 genuine post on health b4 nxt weekend then apply ! i wudn't post anything on entertainment all through! Is that ok sir ? 20 post on health?
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Peterdredd:
I created the blog late last year ! it's over 6 months, hmm! i like d idea of changing niche to gt approved ! thanks a lot bro! i should be able to write 20 genuine post on health b4 nxt weekend then apply ! i wudn't post anything on entertainment all through! Is that ok sir ? 20 post on health?

Very very okay, and make sure it's not less than 1,000 words article

1 Like

Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Caspian22:

Does your price include buying the domain name and hosting?

Nope, it doesn't sir
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by Peterdredd(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Vianaija:

Very very okay, and make sure it's not less than 1,000 words article
Thanks! Let Me Have Your Number Bro
Re: I Will Create A Professional Website/blog 4 You With Just 5k, ENTER HERE by WindowBlind: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Vianaija:

Bro, please reply to my message on whatsapp, I have a big project for you, please It's very urgent. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Paid To Share Youtube Videos / Lexus Ex330 Toks 2005 / How To Insert Emoticons & Html Tags In A Webpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.