Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Need A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Laptop (1239 Views)

I Need A Laptop For N25,000 / Can I Get A Laptop With ''ram : 2gb Memory'' Less Than 30k? / Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Laptop by jasper83: 11:42am On May 22, 2017
Hello computer geeks, please i want to know the difference between Hp Intel celeron and Intel pentium. Also which is better and the price range for their new ones and their specifications. You may be the lucky seller.
Re: I Need A Laptop by jasper83: 4:51pm On May 22, 2017
Somebody speak to me, it is urgent.
Re: I Need A Laptop by ahless(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2017
jasper83:
Somebody speak to me, it is urgent.
I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series core i3
For more info 09067967853
Re: I Need A Laptop by davidadenrele: 8:32pm On May 22, 2017
I have Dell E6410 Corei5, 250GB,Webcam, DVD/RW+, 4GBRAM, 512MB dedicated graphics, Wireless lan asking price 85k.

You can reach me on 08023900627, 08092390033.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Laptop by computerboy: 11:07pm On May 22, 2017
jasper83:
Hello computer geeks, please i want to know the difference between Hp Intel celeron and Intel pentium. Also which is better and the price range for their new ones and their specifications. You may be the lucky seller.

Intel celeron is the lowest of modern Intel processors followed by Intel pentium which have different generations. So pentium is very much better. You can get them between 100-140k for new ones but that amount will get you a far more better deal if you buy a used laptop
Re: I Need A Laptop by jasper83: 5:23am On May 23, 2017
computerboy:

Intel celeron is the lowest of modern Intel processors followed by Intel pentium which have different generations. So pentium is very much better. You can get them between 100-140k for new ones but that amount will get you a far more better deal if you buy a used laptop

thanks bro, so what about AMD processors, are they good too? Pls let me have ur contact, want to reach you.
Re: I Need A Laptop by aril: 6:40am On May 23, 2017
On the high end, such as in cases where you'll be pairing your CPU with a powerful AMD or Nvidia GPU, an Intel processor is the better option. In this case, using an Intel Core i3 or i5 CPU rather than an AMD equivalent can make the difference between 15 and 30 frames per second. source:- http://www.techradar.com/news/computing-components/processors/intel-vs-amd-which-processor-is-best-936589

AMD processor are not bad but desist from old old laptop that are running AMD processor they are super hot which is not good. Whatever you opt for be it Intel or AMD both CPU will work fine depending on what you want to run on it.

I sell top notch laptops.
Whatsapp 07012981649

jasper83:

thanks bro, so what about AMD processors, are they good too? Pls let me have ur contact, want to reach you.
Re: I Need A Laptop by jasper83: 7:31am On May 23, 2017
aril:

On the high end, such as in cases where you'll be pairing your CPU with a powerful AMD or Nvidia GPU, an Intel processor is the better option. In this case, using an Intel Core i3 or i5 CPU rather than an AMD equivalent can make the difference between 15 and 30 frames per second. source:- http://www.techradar.com/news/computing-components/processors/intel-vs-amd-which-processor-is-best-936589

AMD processor are not bad but desist from old old laptop that are running AMD processor they are super hot which is not good. Whatever you opt for be it Intel or AMD both CPU will work fine depending on what you want to run on it.

I sell top notch laptops.
Whatsapp 07012981649

so bro between AMD and intel Celeron which is better, i mean a new Hp laptop
Re: I Need A Laptop by computerboy: 9:47pm On May 23, 2017
jasper83:

AMD is currently giving Intel a run for their money. Their A series processor are going for almost same price as their Intel counterparts. Buy AMD if you're more into graphics and on a low budget. But for good processing power and speed, intel still tops.

For my contact, check the link in my signature
Re: I Need A Laptop by computerboy: 9:52pm On May 23, 2017
jasper83:

so bro between AMD and intel Celeron which is better, i mean a new Hp laptop

It all depends. @Aril has said it all. Modern AMD (A4, A6, A8, A10) processors beat the Intel celeron in both speed and graphics. But like I advised earlier, you can get a core i5 or even an i7 on USA used for that same price you'll get a new laptop with celeron.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Share My Laptop Internet With My Phone. / *SOLD OUT* HP Compaq Cq50 15", 3gb Ram 160gb Hdd, Webcam, Dvd Rom, Wifi / Affordable Hp Spectre X360 Convertible..good Deal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.