Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction (671 Views)

All Good / How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction by Dking4648: 1:24pm On May 22, 2017
Good day nairalanders my name is Richard and for this sake I had to create a new account because in seriously need help.
I started taking this pill since this year and in over time I had d increase the dosage because it wasn't really effective anymore, and the reason I take it is because I was feeling depressed, lonely and sad and I found out it made me happy each time I take it and now i can't stop it.
Any day i try not to take it turns out hell for me cos I have nausea,pains all over,tiredness and I can sleep all through d day doing nothing.
Pls fellow nairalanders I need help in how to come over come this pharmacists and doctors in d house pls help a brother.
Thank you
Re: How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction by SexyNairalander: 1:26pm On May 22, 2017
booked

start by not buying it, and be strong for what comes after
Re: How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction by neutrotoba(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2017
Stop buying it
Re: How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction by Prognose: 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
Dking4648:
Good day nairalanders my name is Richard and for this sake I had to create a new account because in seriously need help.
I started taking this pill since this year and in over time I had d increase the dosage because it wasn't really effective anymore, and the reason I take it is because I was feeling depressed, lonely and sad and I found out it made me happy each time I take it and now i can't stop it.
Any day i try not to take it turns out hell for me cos I have nausea,pains all over,tiredness and I can sleep all through d day doing nothing.
Pls fellow nairalanders I need help in how to come over come this pharmacists and doctors in d house pls help a brother.
Thank you

Buy cucumber, watermelon, pineapple, apple. Blend together. Take with breakfast.

When the shakes come (when the side effects of withdrawal from tramadol start), you can reduce it by eating fried cold turkey. Buy turkey wings, boil and fry them whole with spices. Then put in the fridge. Take anytime you feel the nausea and pains.

Or u buy indomie, cook with lots of pepper and scentleaf. Eat fresh when u feel down.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction by Dking4648: 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
Thanx a lot
Re: How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction by geunik(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2017
Am sorry that there is no medical cure for that. The reason is that there is less study on how this drug have suddenly become a substance of abuse unlike hard drugs like coke. However the only solutions is to reduce the dose gradually. Abruptly stoping the drug will produce undesirable side effects which can last u to 2 weeks although it is possible. You did not stat the dosage you take daily. If it is up to 500 mg, reduce it by 50 mg every week. There will be slight withdrawal symptoms. To reduce the effects of such symptoms, do what the guy above said, eat hot foods including lots of fruits the period the effect will strike.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction by Dking4648: 6:29pm On May 22, 2017
geunik:
Am sorry that there is no medical cure for that. The reason is that there is less study on how this drug have suddenly become a substance of abuse unlike hard drugs like coke. However the only solutions is to reduce the dose gradually. Abruptly stoping the drug will produce undesirable side effects which can last u to 2 weeks although it is possible. You did not stat the dosage you take daily. If it is up to 500 mg, reduce it by 50 mg every week. There will be slight withdrawal symptoms. To reduce the effects of such symptoms, do what the guy above said, eat hot foods including lots of fruits the period the effect will strike.
thanx a lot bro I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Your Heart And Carrot: A Life Saving Information. / How To Make Your Skin Beautiful Naturally. / Complete And Parmanent Cure For Prostate Cancer & Enlargement Within 45 Days!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.