Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How To Make Your Facebook Ads Show To Your Web Visitors On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your Facebook Ads Show To Your Web Visitors On Facebook (438 Views)

Tips For Optimizing A Blog For Search Engines Web Visitors / Get 17k Visitors On Your Blog Now: See Pics / How To Go From 5 Visitors To 1000 Visitors On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Facebook Ads Show To Your Web Visitors On Facebook by berry2fine(f): 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
Hey guys how are you doing today? lately have been making some researches about facebook ads and how it can make impact for bloggers so while i was making my researches i found out that you can show your facebook ads to your web visitors first let me make this clear what i meant is that if you are running advert on facebook you can also let your advert show to people who have previously and presently visit your website it a simple way of keeping engagement with continue reading from here: click: continue reading

Please don't forget to follow me here on nairaland please once you follow i will follow back: just visit my profile here https://www.nairaland.com/berry2fine scroll down and click follow this member once i see you are following me i will follow you back i promise

(1) (Reply)

4.2k Active Facebook Page For Sale / Web Developer's Guide Live In N Nairaland / 12 Things To Do On Ur Website Before Applying For Adsense To Get Quick Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.