Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is There God At All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There God At All (624 Views)

Serving God At Home Or In Church: Is There Any Difference? / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Next Level Banquet Service / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Anointing Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There God At All by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 22, 2017
Am really depressed as am writing this, why is it that am not favoured from God.... my mama sick since I start my ssce school I mean ss1, so I try to leave with one of my brother from another mother so I face a lot of shirts there that I decided to be on my own later my friends introduce me to I start Yahoo I collected like 250k d following year since then I stopped it to you use the half of money to treat my mother since am not engaged myself in yahoo stuff again because of voodo and I tried to be doing some soft wrk and am earning something at month and since then I haven't make it or there is no hope of making it in this place that am working because I have been trying my best to make it.... Pls I want to ask is there GOD or God himself is partial because I don't understand myself again am really depressed as am writing this
Re: Is There God At All by Niflheim(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2017
@op,

I am very sorry about what you are going through.

1.What kind of sickness is afflicting your mum?

2.Where do you work? Do you have a specific talent or a business you would like to start?

3.I once went through something similar to what you are going through!!!

4.God does not exist!!!
Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

I am very sorry about what you are going through.

1.What kind of sickness is afflicting your mum?

2.Where do you work? Do you have a specific talent or a business you would like to start?

3.I once went through something similar to what you are going through!!!

4.God does not exist!!!

which God are you talking about?
Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2017
it's mental issues that's worrying her, what shocks me is that she's once a prophetess and my father is a pastor since his youth age till he's old that he can't remember my face and my dad will ask who am I as in am just surprised about that and I can confirm they serve this God to the extent that am born inside church.... yes I learn printing works I mean I can operate machine and since then I have been trying to save for the machine because I hate to be seeking help around and since am trying to do so am not just favoured at all and I don't know what's wrong this just make me depressed maybe there is even God that's watching us at all
Re: Is There God At All by Niflheim(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
Mental health issues? If I had a solution I would have given it to you, but I do not!!! Your mum needs to be shown as much love, care and supervision as possible!!! Which kind of machine are you referring to? Is it a printing machine?
Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 22, 2017
Niflheim:
Mental health issues? If I had a solution I would have given it to you, but I do not!!! Your mum needs to be shown as much love, care and supervision as possible!!! Which kind of machine are you referring to? Is it a printing machine?
yes printing machine
Re: Is There God At All by Niflheim(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2017
@onyenze123,

The one that he worships(the christian god)!!!
Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2017
Where is Dr CatbillyFish and Surgeon Spacetacular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There God At All by OtemAtum: 5:31pm On May 22, 2017
The 'rightest' place for mental disorder as of now is the psychiatric hospital. We humans made that place to help ourselves. We are God in disguise, because God isn't separate from us. The best you could do for her is to take her to the psychiatric hospital and let go your grip on depression and pity. Go and start the hussle from the beginning without the thoughts of a skydaddy God. Watch how you will prosper.

My life changed financially, healthwisely, mentally and physically the day I knew that I am a god and a part of God the highest consciousness. Yours will change too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 22, 2017
OtemAtum:
The 'rightest' place for mental disorder as of now is the psychiatric hospital. We humans made that place to help ourselves. We are God in disguise, because God isn't separate from us. The best you could do for her is to take her to the psychiatric hospital and let go your grip on depression and pity. Go and start the hussle from the beginning without the thoughts of a skydaddy God. Watch how you will prosper.

My life changed financially, healthwisely, mentally and physically the day I knew that I am a god and a part of God the highest consciousness. Yours will change too.
thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 22, 2017
adetoroamos:
Am really depressed as am writing this, why is it that am not favoured from God.... my mama sick since I start my ssce school I mean ss1, so I try to leave with one of my brother from another mother so I face a lot of shirts there that I decided to be on my own later my friends introduce me to I start Yahoo I collected like 250k d following year since then I stopped it to you use the half of money to treat my mother since am not engaged myself in yahoo stuff again because of voodo and I tried to be doing some soft wrk and am earning something at month and since then I haven't make it or there is no hope of making it in this place that am working because I have been trying my best to make it.... Pls I want to ask is there GOD or God himself is partial because I don't understand myself again am really depressed as am writing this
There are no such things as God/gods/luck/miracle/heaven/hell/afterlife/written destiny.

Everything that happens to us is as a result of ourself, others(if they take part) and natural phenomenas.
Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 6:41am On May 23, 2017
Hati13:

There are no such things as God/gods/luck/miracle/heaven/hell/afterlife/written destiny.

Everything that happens to us is as a result of ourself, others(if they take part) and natural phenomenas.

Don't say what you are not sure of
Re: Is There God At All by Born2Freak(f): 6:58am On May 23, 2017
God is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 7:06am On May 23, 2017
onyenze123:

Don't say what you are not sure of
Believe me, I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 9:10am On May 23, 2017
Hati13:

Believe me, I'm sure.

How? By applying your limited senses and logic to your world?

Quantum physics will in no distance time unveil some interesting discoveries and everyone will go and rest.
Re: Is There God At All by Nobody: 9:32am On May 23, 2017
onyenze123:

How? By applying your limited senses and logic to your world?

Quantum physics will in no distance time unveil some interesting discoveries and everyone will go and rest.
If you believe in physics, then why are you believing in fantasy God? undecided
It's the likes of you fantasy believers who are applying your fantasy ideas on others. You worship some kind of fantasy God brought to you by your colonial masters as a means to colonize you. lipsrsealed You guys are no different from a dog who watches his own reflection on a river and scream at it, since he thought it's other dog. You believe in something that isn't supported by concrete evidences. You guys are a joke. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Know If It's Right To Pay My Tithe To My Father Who Is A Pastor / See Nigerian Pastor Who Uses His 'Anointed Jacket' For Deliverance (Pics, Video) / Can Nairalanders Explain What This Is Lest I Start Digging My Underground Bunker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.