Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Adobe Document Editor - Help Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Adobe Document Editor - Help Needed (864 Views)

I Need A Direct Link To Download Adobe Fuse + The Crack / Urgent: How Do I Edit Pdf Document On My Pc / Adobe Document Editor - Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Document Editor - Help Needed by Xtfield(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
Please Gurus in the house, I need urgent help. I recently bought a HP three-in-one printer (2130 series) to enable me scan past questions for my pupils/students. The printer scans into Adobe. I am unable to edit these documents before printing. I need help with a software that can allow me do this. I've googled this but all the softwares I downloaded have been of little help while some require that I pay to use them. Please anyone with a free adobe editor should contact me here or via my e-mail: fxman62@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Adobe Document Editor - Help Needed by aril: 7:04am On May 23, 2017
Note.

1. Anything free doesn't last long and you have limited access to what you can do.

2. Pay for what you need badly so that you can get the best of what you want to do as quickly as possible.

3. I have the software that you need and you will enjoy life time usage if you get it from me.

4. Whatsapp me on 07012981649 so we can discuss..

Xtfield:
Please Gurus in the house, I need urgent help. I recently bought a HP three-in-one printer (2130 series) to enable me scan past questions for my pupils/students. The printer scans into Adobe. I am unable to edit these documents before printing. I need help with a software that can allow me do this. I've googled this but all the softwares I downloaded have been of little help while some require that I pay to use them. Please anyone with a free adobe editor should contact me here or via my e-mail: fxman62@yahoo.com. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

How Best Can I Bill My Clients For My IT Freelance Services?? / Help fix laptop screen / Attention Please ;Concerning HP Laptop Battery Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.