Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

You Will Sleep More After You Read This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Will Sleep More After You Read This. (1548 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Afriglobalmedia: 4:48pm On May 22, 2017
Facts about sleeping.

We found out that A lot of people who visit Afriglobal Medicare Diagnostic center, Ikeja for one health issue or another complain that they do not sleep much enough. sometimes, we discover that the problem to their health is because they have not been getting a lot more sleep. This can lead to serious health issues if not checked.

Sleep makes you feel better, but its importance goes way beyond just boosting your mood or banishing under-eye circles.
Adequate sleep is an integral part of your well-being and a healthy lifestyle.

1. Your mind is surprisingly busy while you snooze. Sleep can help strengthen your memory and increase the speed at which you learn new things.

2. Did you know people who sleep less than 7-8 hours each night are at far greater risk of heart disease or stroke than those who do?

3. Mental health issues, such as depression, are strongly linked to poor sleep quality and sleeping disorders.

4. According to research, poor sleeping patterns can affect your emotions and your ability to interact socially.

5. Poor sleep has been strongly linked to long-term inflammation of the digestive tract, in disorders known as inflammatory bowel diseases

So, here is the question
How long do you think an average person should sleep?
A. 6 Hours
B. 8 Hours
C. 10 Hours
D. 12 Hours
E. Not sure

Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by yvesboss(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2017
4 - 5 hours max

1 Like

Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Afriglobalmedia: 10:03am On May 23, 2017
4-5 hours is still not enough for you. and dangerous to your health.
Do you have tight schedules during the day?
yvesboss:
4 - 5 hours max
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Afriglobalmedia: 10:05am On May 23, 2017
yvesboss:
4 - 5 hours max
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by yvesboss(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2017
Afriglobalmedia:

Yes..after spending more time at work, i get home around 7-8 and i try to read some books till 12. 4;30 is wake up time but i can still doze till 5: 00 am. I leave home 5: 30 max

1 Like

Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Afriglobalmedia: 9:29am On May 24, 2017
well, on the order hand, you are building yourself, and equipping your mind for the future. but keep in mind that the more you have less sleeping time, the more it affects your thinking and cognitive pattern gradually. maybe you can take all weekends to sleep and rest longer. and try to increase your daily sleeping time by at least 6 hours.
yvesboss:

Yes..after spending more time at work, I get home around 7-8 and I try to read some books till 12. 4;30 is wake up time but i can still doze till 5: 00 am. I leave home 5: 30 max
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Dyt(f): 9:42am On May 24, 2017
There was a time I never missed my 10-11hours sleep
8pm - 6am
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I miss those days
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Funjosh(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2017
Dyt:
There was a time I never missed my 10-11hours sleep
8pm - 6am

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I miss those days

shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Dyt(f): 10:51am On May 24, 2017
Funjosh:

shocked shocked shocked

Yes ke
I usually get back from work by 5pm
Eat dinner by 7pm
Chat
Look for trouble
Pray
Sleep
Wake up inbetween
And sleeps again

Oh
How much I love to sleep
*snores*

2 Likes

Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by yvesboss(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2017
Afriglobalmedia:
well, on the order hand, you are building yourself, and equipping your mind for the future. but keep in mind that the more you have less sleeping time, the more it affects your thinking and cognitive pattern gradually. maybe you can take all weekends to sleep and rest longer. and try to increase your daily sleeping time by at least 6 hours.

Thanks for the advise..i will work on it
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Afriglobalmedia: 11:59am On May 25, 2017
Loooool You sound very funny lol. Dinner by 7pm is also good for your weight maintenance lol. What kind of trouble do you look for?
Dyt:

Yes ke
Eat dinner by 7pm
Chat
Look for trouble
Pray
Sleep
Wake up inbetween
And sleeps again

Oh
How much I love to sleep
*snores*
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Dyt(f): 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
Afriglobalmedia:
Loooool You sound very funny lol. Dinner by 7pm is also good for your weight maintenance lol. What kind of trouble do you look for?

Actually it was supposed to be past tenses
cheesy cheesy

Trouble?
NLers are always looking for it where I kept it
I hope you not looking to find it too
Deep sigh
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 25, 2017
Dyt:

Yes ke
Eat dinner by 7pm
Chat
Look for trouble
Pray
Sleep
Wake up inbetween
And sleeps again

Oh
How much I love to sleep
*snores*

Abajo to se n fresh..
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Dyt(f): 1:15pm On May 25, 2017
daylyt:

Abajo to se n fresh..

undecided undecided
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 25, 2017
Dyt:

undecided undecided

Ehnnn..

Idipa..
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Dyt(f): 1:26pm On May 25, 2017
daylyt:

Ehnnn..

Idipa..

Tunlabo?
Re: You Will Sleep More After You Read This. by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
Dyt:

Tunlabo?

Lolzz tunlabo grin

Ekasan ma..

(1) (Reply)

Who Believes This Picture To Be True / I Need Advice Urgently / VIDEO: Wife Caught Her Husband Red-handed In Bed With Mistress, Flogs Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.