Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) (29609 Views)

Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars / Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
K
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by lockupnop: 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
No good news coming out from Lagos this days ... angry Oba ikenimu had offended the gods of nature
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by 4everGrand(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2017
Lyk seriously?

I snoozed the stretch of 3rd mainland ni sha.
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by loomer: 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
The car start to burn not one fire extinguisher dey inside all those motor wey dey pass by.

Nigerians
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
Those guys race on that bridge like they are in the finals of a formula one tourney sad

1 Like

Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-VWKQR963F30/WSMQV0NZmVI/AAAAAAAAbJE/-UTDKi2aGE4NUUSM0NTXKYBdlze3Xq4BgCLcB/s1600/capture-20170522-172150gf.png[/img]
We got this from a reader who saw this fire incident involving a car on the 3rd mainland bridge.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8USXzluwg

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/happening-now-car-burning-on-3rd.html

I can only imagine the desperation on the car owners face when he realised his car was about to go up in flames.

No extinguisher! No sand!! No water! Nobody in site.

He must have gone bunkers.

Eyah......Men that reminds me

I better get a fire extinguisher in my car ooooooo
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by VanBommel(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2017
ciscoxx:
Throw d car inside water..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by MrCork: 9:12pm On May 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:
See many more videos at the SOURCE
^^^^ kaiiii.. see booooobsi cheesy
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
Reasons y i insure my small car.
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by Nigeriadondie: 9:28pm On May 22, 2017
Esseite:
In this reccession!!!!
grin Dem say we are technically out of recession
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by pat1612(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2017
I pass tht car today nothing left of it cry

Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2017
wizkidblogger:
lexus

It wasn't.
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by sonofthunder: 10:11pm On May 22, 2017
Epositive:

i wanted to type "get a brain even it's fairly used"

but i changed my mind undecided

#positivevibes
its like you still typed it sha
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by spinna: 10:16pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by Ceede: 10:24pm On May 22, 2017
Chai......i pray the owner 've alternative cos back to footwagen n jumping frm bus is not funny @ all
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by mekzymiles(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2017
afonjas
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by CaptainFM1: 4:49am On May 23, 2017
free2ryhme:

you are right but what can a fire extinguisher do?

see the inferno

A fire extinguisher can do a lot if used properly. However, one or more of the element of fire (Fuel source, Heat and Air)must be completely eliminated in other for the fire to be out.

What's important is "Response time". Most fire start small and grow out of control. In many cases, Extinguishers cannot be accessed in the boot.
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by bigtt76(f): 5:06am On May 23, 2017
spinna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQuWFCQ0to

Youths copying oyinbo children forgetting that oyinbo children are covered by good governance and social security.... Issssorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK2xnWzTK2c

This last video tho.... Many are made but few roam.... Totally meaningless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RjrZykJUn8&t=6s
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by brownlolly(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2017
free2ryhme:

you are right but what can a fire extinguisher do?

see the inferno

Fire has growth stages.

Ignition or incipient stage, Growth stage, developed stage. And finally decay stage.

The car was already well alight. That's the developed stage. Nothing coukd be done again except to starve the fire of available fuel. The extinguisher would have been worked when the fire just started.
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by Structuralman: 8:46am On May 23, 2017
loomer:
The car start to burn not one fire extinguisher dey inside all those motor wey dey pass by.

Nigerians
takenadoh:
Did the person use the fire extinguisher as prescribed by road safety a few weeks ago?

Actually lots of cars stopped to assist with their fire extinguishers till their CO2 in the extinguishers got finished. The support of passers by was impressive but the fire still didnt stop and kept burning. No one was bold enough to open the hood of the engine to quench the fire kept burning from underneath. That was what I saw when I passed in public transport.
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by nwekee333: 10:48am On May 23, 2017
boost your account and see text below

Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by loomer: 1:27pm On May 23, 2017
Structuralman:

Actually lots of cars stopped to assist with their fire extinguishers till their CO2 in the extinguishers got finished. The support of passers by was impressive but the fire still didnt stop and kept burning. No one was bold enough to open the hood of the engine to quench the fire kept burning from underneath. That was what I saw when I passed in public transport.

Thanks
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by stephnie44(f): 7:20pm On May 23, 2017
ikp120:
If the ride is insured, the owner go dey dance skelewu right now grin grin
seriously.my hubby's own got burnt 2 wks ago in delta, it was insured with zenith bank insurance but till date no thankable info from them. Wat do we do?
Re: Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (Video) by ikp120(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
stephnie44:
seriously.my hubby's own got burnt 2 wks ago in delta, it was insured with zenith bank insurance but till date no thankable info from them. Wat do we do?
Please report to your lawyer immediately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 US Army Helicopters Crash, Killing 3 Soldiers, Injuring 1 (Photo) / This Is The Longest Cable-Stayed Bridge In Africa / Nigerian Student In Malaysia Dies In Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.