Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

2017 Oyo Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2017 Oyo Corper (853 Views)

JUST IN: Oyo Corper Suicide Note Revealed / Oyo Corper Died Just After 21days In New Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Oyo Corper by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 22, 2017
Congratulations to you all new corper.. Have you been posted to Oyo state? Do you need a very good ppa? Do you have any in mind you'd love to be posted to? So for just 7k i'd get you posted to any ppa of your choice.. And if you'd be needing accomodation anywhere in ibadan.... Contact me through my siggy
Re: 2017 Oyo Corper by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 22, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Congratulations to you all new corper.. Have you been posted to Oyo state? Do you need a very good ppa? Do you have any in mind you'd love to be posted to? So for just 7k i'd get you posted to any ppa of your choice.. And if you'd be needing accomodation anywhere in ibadan.... Contact me through my siggy
Re: 2017 Oyo Corper by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 23, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Re: 2017 Oyo Corper by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Congratulations to you all new corper.. Have you been posted to Oyo state? Do you need a very good ppa? Do you have any in mind you'd love to be posted to? So for just 10k i'd get you posted to any ppa of your choice in Oyo state.. And if you'd be needing accomodation anywhere in ibadan.... Contact me through my siggy
Re: 2017 Oyo Corper by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Luxuryconsult post=56847776][/quote]good Morning
Re: 2017 Oyo Corper by Nobody: 7:55am On May 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Congratulations to you all new corper.. Have you been posted to Oyo state? Do you need a very good ppa? Do you have any in mind you'd love to be posted to? So for just 10k i'd get you posted to any ppa of your choice.. And if you'd be needing accomodation anywhere in ibadan.... Contact me through my siggy
Re: 2017 Oyo Corper by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 25, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Congratulations to you all new corper.. Have you been posted to Oyo state? Do you need a very good ppa? Do you have any in mind you'd love to be posted to? So for just 10k i'd get you posted to any ppa of your choice.. And if you'd be needing accomodation anywhere in ibadan.... Contact me through my siggy
take chances
Re: 2017 Oyo Corper by easyfem(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2017
THERE CORPER, IT IS #19800 PER MONTH , START A BUSINESS NOW ELSE YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF CALLING HOME FOR RESCUE , SEND YOUR CV TO standardcreation2017@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Register For NYSC In Nigeria With Your Valid Certificates / .. / A Simple Trick To Check If You Belong To Stream I Or Ii – Very Hot!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.