Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,871 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well (1233 Views)

Apostle Suleman: 'Don't Come To Church With Phones, IPad To Read Bible' / I will keep using the name, 'Yahushua'; you can keep 'Jesus'. No compulsion! / Some Still Stupidly Say "There Is No God". Read This Front-page Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by ilynem(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2017
nurshah:
None of you has presented a valid point u just as usual jumped to insulting Islam and prophet saw grin grin grin grin
Attack mechanism grin grin grin

the truth is clear and deep down you are as confused as your own pastors ....

Camel and urine right ..don't worry I will use your own man made holy book to respond to you.

Am done with this ......continue to see the " light
Let me ask you a simple question. Don't beat around the bush. Did your Koran call Jesus "word of God"? As in "Kalimatullaah"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by Runninghare(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
jhn 10v30-38..'i and my father are one. 31 then d jews tk up stones 2 stone him. 32 Jesus ansad dm,many gud works have i shwd u 4rm my fada; 4 whch of dose wrks do ye stone me? 33. d jews ansad him sayn. 4 a gud work we stone ye nt bt 4 blasphemi; nd bcus dou, bein a man makest DYSELF GOD. 33 Jesus ansd, is it nt written in ur law, I said, ye are gods? 35 if HE cald dm gods, un2 whom d word of God cme, nd d scripture cn nt be brkn; 36.say ye of him. whm d Fada hat sanctified, nd sent in2 d world. thou blephemest; bcus I SAID, I AM THE SON OF GOD? 37.if I do nt d wks of my FADA bliv ME NT.38.BT IF I DO, THOU' YE BLIVE ME, BLIVE D WORKS; THAT YE MAY KNW, ND BLIVE, THAT D FADA IS IN ME, ND I IN HIM....i blive jesus christ so much dt am ready 2 be calld a fool 4 him u knw y, i have read d quran in a bid 2 switch religions, it didnt work, y, d commentator kept on tryin 2 disprove d bible at evry turn, dspite d quran referin 2 it 4 a beta enligtenment...nursah, here is my advise..learn witut bias..#dlastdays
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 22, 2017
felixomor:

You call Isaiah "New testament"

Hahahaha
My God,
See ignorance of epic proportions
Ignorance in 4D. grin

I believe ignorance should go to you don't you think? Whether new or old who cares?is that all you can state ..I thought you will dispute the verses ..hmmm

Point is you edit bible to suit your purpose or how you wish to worship to make it easier for you ..most of you dont even understand the bible

So exactly who should be laughing .....what a pity

Its best I just walk away ..... Going by all posts you all can't even defend ,you are ignorant worst of all you are lost
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by felixomor: 11:20pm On May 22, 2017
nurshah:

I believe ignorance should go to you don't you think?
See who is talking about Ignorance
Somebody that just called the book of Isaiah "New Testament"?
Are u a joke? LMAO grin

nurshah:

Whether new or old who cares?is that all you can state ..I thought you will dispute the verses ..hmmm

Who Cares?
Hahahaha
What a way to escape your goof cheesy

nurshah:

Point is you edit bible to suit your purpose or how you wish to worship to make it easier for you ..most of you dont even understand the bible

Somebody who just called the Book of Isaiah "New Testament" says we don't "understand bible"

hahahhahaha....... I laugh in Kuvuki grin

nurshah:

Bros, you have just made yourself a clown
Even KG3 pupils know where Isaiah is

nurshah:

Its best I just walk away ..... Going by all posts you all can't even defend ,you are ignorant worst of all you are lost

LMAO
Why wont u "walk away" ?

After that massive show of bible ignorance.
Please walk away
It is in your best interest grin
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by sofizy33: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Tell that to the colonial masters that enslaved your forefathers and forced christanity down their throats, At least muslims did not come to Nigeria to ship us to america and europe like cows. do you even know anything about the crusades and what they did to Christians muslims and jews, stop Drowning in your ignorance and do some research about your own religion before you insult others, why do you guys always resort to insult when you have nothing meaningful to say. Is that what jesus meant in your bible when he said love your neighbor as yourself?
zionmade1:

Hmm u guys have d strength to argue with someone who takes camel and donkey urine as diet.
Hey u, do u think there is any relationship between ur devilish islam and Christianity or do u think dat terrorism constitution koran has any similarity with d bible. Camel urine caffaine drinking paedophilic uncircumcised follower of a murderer
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by sofizy33: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2021
All they do is to insult, Thats the true teaching of christainity i guess, Did they even know the greek pegans gave them the name Christians just like the white man gave us the name nigga

I believe ignorance should go to you don't you think? Whether new or old who cares?is that all you can state ..I thought you will dispute the verses ..hmmm

Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2021
sofizy33:

All they do is to insult, Thats the true teaching of christainity i guess, Did they even know the greek pegans gave them the name Christians just like the white man gave us the name nigga
The RELIGION the British brought before 1920 is falsehood it has nothing to do with Christ or Christianity. I'm responding to your post because you mentioned the "Crusades" which never had anything to do with Jesus' teachings! smiley
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by Jman24(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The RELIGION the British brought before 1920 is falsehood it has nothing to do with Christ or Christianity. I'm responding to your post because you mentioned the "Crusades" which never had anything to do with Jesus' teachings! smiley

Wao Max Max. It's been a while grin
I can see a lot has happened around you, that Christianity now has two types according to you; the one from Britain and your jw own
Lol
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jman24:

Wao Max Max. It's been a while grin
I can see a lot has happened around you, that Christianity now has two types according to you; the one from Britain and your jw own
Lol

Each time you listen to a true Christian there is always something to LEARN! smiley
Now you know that there are two different fractions claiming Christians!
The first most people like you knew is the

@British Colonial Masters: This one comes with dogmas so you don't have to study the Bible to be certain of what Jesus commanded, just join any religion around you calling Jesus name or worshiping Jesus and you're good to go.

@Jehovah's Witnesses: This one comes with careful reading, diligent studying, thorough meditation, serious critical discussion with fellow believers and fervent prayer {Proverbs 2:1-5} before you decide to live by what Jesus commanded, then get baptized {Matthew 28:19-20} and everyone in your neighbourhood must know you as one of those coming to knock on their doors {Act 11:26} for the purpose of preaching and teaching others about what you know (Message of God's Kingdom) Matthew 10:7

So you can choose between those whose tenet has penalties for which you could be punished if you wilfully go against the teaching {1 Corinthians 5:9-13} or those who has nothing to hold you for after all you're free to switch over to another lane (another Church) since all of them are claiming CHRISTIANS! Matthew 7:13-14 smiley
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by Jman24(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Each time you listen to a true Christian there is always something to LEARN! smiley
Now you know that there are two different fractions claiming Christians!
The first most people like you knew is the

@British Colonial Masters: This one comes with dogmas so you don't have to study the Bible to be certain of what Jesus commanded, just join any religion around you calling Jesus name or worshiping Jesus and you're good to go.

@Jehovah's Witnesses: This one comes with careful reading, diligent studying, thorough meditation, serious critical discussion with fellow believers and fervent prayer {Proverbs 2:1-5} before you decide to live by what Jesus commanded, then get baptized {Matthew 28:19-20} and everyone in your neighbourhood must know you as one of those coming to knock on their doors {Act 11:26} for the purpose of preaching and teaching others about what you know (Message of God's Kingdom) Matthew 10:7

So you can choose between those whose tenet has penalties for which you could be punished if you wilfully go against the teaching {1 Corinthians 5:9-13} or those who has nothing to hold you for after all you're free to switch over to another lane (another Church) since all of them are claiming CHRISTIANS! Matthew 7:13-14 smiley

So why do you go about teaching people this things without allowing them to carefully read on their own to know which type they belong.
You go from house to house teaching people from your own understanding to be qualified a jw and you say u are different from British? grin

Max will not kill somebody grin
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by Jman24(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
pressplay411:
OP the level of misinformation and misinterpretation that has permeated christendom is alarming.
99% of Nigerians actually believe Jesus is God even when the Bible clearly calls him the son of God and Messiah.
It is an effort to futility trying to convince them otherwise. Just let them perish for their lack of knowledge save for the few who are open minded. Their pastors have a lot of cases to answer to for reducing the legacy of Jesus to a mere idol cos this is refurbished idolatry.

Hahahaha..
I had a clash with one Reverend like that last year concerning funds for project. The guy wanted to use all those curse threats.. and I told him to stop doing juju stuff... Lol.. the sharp look he gave me was everything grin like I received a revelation or something.

I continued that all religion is man made and he can't claim ignorant of this, having passed through trinity college.. Lol

We became good friends thereafter.
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jman24:

So why do you go about teaching people this things without allowing them to carefully read on their own to know which type they belong.
You go from house to house teaching people from your own understanding to be qualified a jw and you say u are different from British? grin

Max will not kill somebody grin

I love your teasing because it gives me the opportunity to express myself the more! Luke 6:45

So check the difference between JWs form of Christianity and British form of Christianity!

JW: All members must love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:30} so no member should think of using FORCE or WEAPONS to settle differences no matter what happens! Matthew 26:52

British: Members should vow to be patriotic to their home-land and most importantly the Great Britain. So there's no need for setting matters amicably if the neighbouring nation goes beyond their boundaries PICK UP YOUR WEAPONS AND FIGHT in support of your own race and kill your neighbours whether they are also Christians there or not. Matthew 5:38

JW: Racism must be shunned completely in the midst of Christians so whoever wants to become the ruler is none of our business {John 6:15} since our own Kingdom is no part of this world {John 17:14} this makes it easier for us to have ONE mind as if we are of ONE BODY! John 17:20-23

British: You must fight in support of your brother so nepotism is allowed! Matthew 12:46-50

JW: Members must be prepared to sacrifice part of their time to go and make friends with their neighbours sharing the message of God's Kingdom {Matthew 10:11-13 compare to Malachi 3:16} so even if your neighbour isn't interested in what you brought you can both find a common ground and continue relating as neighbours {Matthew 22:39} but if your neighbour agrees with you and you find yourselves on the same page regarding faith then you must love him just as Jesus loves you {John 13:34-35} so there's a distinction between the love for neighbours and that of our brothers in faith! Galatians 6:10

British: Members have no business going to knock anybody's door, each person should mind his/her own business. And once you're done with that you can possibly share food and drinks with your neighbours during times of festivities. So there's no ground for heart to heart chatting which could make you and your neighbour know each other better.

THE RESULTS! Matthew 7:16-18; James 2:18-26

British form of Christianity kept separating those who claims they're CHRISTIANS as racism and politics is leading to WARS among them! Luke 11:23

Jehovah's Witnesses keep bridging the gap between people of all races so that while others are fighting and killing their neighbours due to racism and politics {Revelations 6:3-4} Jehovah's Witnesses are desperately protecting their fellow believers {Joshua 2:4-7} from bloodthirsty political groups claiming they are beleivers in God! 2Timothy 3:5

No wonder everyone is saying JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES love themselves! John 13:13-35 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by Jman24(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I love your teasing because it gives me the opportunity to express myself the more! Luke 6:45

So check the difference between JWs form of Christianity and British form of Christianity!

JW: All members must love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:30} so no member should think of using FORCE or WEAPONS to settle differences no matter what happens! Matthew 26:52

British: Members should vow to be patriotic to their home-land and most importantly the Great Britain. So there's no need for setting matters amicably if the neighbouring nation goes beyond their boundaries PICK UP YOUR WEAPONS AND FIGHT in support of your own race and kill your neighbours whether they are also Christians there or not. Matthew 5:38

JW: Racism must be shunned completely in the midst of Christians so whoever wants to become the ruler is none of our business {John 6:15} since our own Kingdom is no part of this world {John 17:14} this makes it easier for us to have ONE mind as if we are of ONE BODY! John 17:20-23

British: You must fight in support of your brother so nepotism is allowed! Matthew 12:46-50

JW: Members must be prepared to sacrifice part of their time to go and make friends with their neighbours sharing the message of God's Kingdom {Matthew 10:11-13 compare to Malachi 3:16} so even if your neighbour isn't interested in what you brought you can both find a common ground and continue relating as neighbours {Matthew 22:39} but if your neighbour agrees with you and you find yourselves on the same page regarding faith then you must love him just as Jesus loves you {John 13:34-35} so there's a distinction between the love for neighbours and that of our brothers in faith! Galatians 6:10

British: Members have no business going to knock anybody's door, each person should mind his/her own business. And once you're done with that you can possibly share food and drinks with your neighbours during times of festivities. So there's no ground for heart to heart chatting which could make you and your neighbour know each other better.

THE RESULTS! Matthew 7:16-18; James 2:18-26

British form of Christianity kept separating those who claims they're CHRISTIANS as racism and politics is leading to WARS among them! Luke 11:23

Jehovah's Witnesses keep bridging the gap between people of all races so that while others are fighting and killing their neighbours due to racism and politics {Revelations 6:3-4} Jehovah's Witnesses are desperately protecting their fellow believers {Joshua 2:4-7} from bloodthirsty political groups claiming they are beleivers in God! 2Timothy 3:5

No wonder everyone is saying JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES love themselves! John 13:13-35 smiley

Hahahaha. It's not only love themselves.
Max you think people are toddlers on this forum?
You cage people in one sect, indoctrinate them , then give yourself the believe that you love yourselves.. lol

So you are telling me other groups like Freemasons Don't love themselves?
Re: Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jman24:

Hahahaha. It's not only love themselves.
Max you think people are toddlers on this forum?
You cage people in one sect, indoctrinate them , then give yourself the believe that you love yourselves.. lol

So you are telling me other groups like Freemasons Don't love themselves?

Let them go round the world so that everyone can SEE and KNOW them like Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:14-16 wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreams And Reality: How Do They Connect? / The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards / What Was The Essence Of Mo Salahs Prayer Before The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.