Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. (1452 Views)

BIAFRA:Video Of Israelites And Igbos Celebrating Biafra Heroes Day 30th May 2018 / Why Do People Believe Satan Is Black And Jesus Is White??? / Blacks/africans Are Not Jews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. by Radiohead6(f): 8:34pm On May 22, 2017
Proves coming up in a Giffy,Since we do more Watching than reading all prove we Black's are actually the Tribe of Israel Son of Jacob ,sold into captivity to Edomites (Caucasians) for our numerous idol worship , please take your time to go through these , Now I understand why the false Jews Claim the Igbos as their brothers , Africans we shall be no longer deceived, I bid you to at least watch the last video as its brief and prove is less than 6 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0sX-xx1Jaw

Re: Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. by Radiohead6(f): 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. by RealLordZeus(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2017
There are many aberrations in the histories of the world we know, but you just gave my brothers from the east a thread to chew on...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. by Johnayoola(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2017
With the way we blacks are,I think He's white if not a lot of stuffs will 've gone wrong concerning his life on earth
Re: Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. by IdeyFindWife: 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
Yah man, the weed is strong here!
Re: Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. by Radiohead6(f): 10:09pm On May 22, 2017
Hallelujah king of the Jews,

Re: Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. by Radiohead6(f): 10:12pm On May 22, 2017
Johnayoola:
With the way we blacks are,I think He's white if not a lot of stuffs will 've gone wrong concerning his life on earth
things like? This is Exactly what they want you to believe bro, why do the popes of Vetican worship a black Jesus, we have so much degraded our race we cannot even fathom Jesus as us
Re: Jesus Is Black ,Africans Are The Real Real Exiled Israelites. by Radiohead6(f): 8:56am On May 23, 2017
But seriously when did this whites(Edomites) replace a white guy with Jesus
well why shouldnt we care we were lied to ?
1, Proves we (blacks ) are the chosen tribe
2. He is 'our' God we are 'his' people
3. They stole our religion ,race and replaced it with some other guy
4,We are Hebrews (Heeboes) of the bible, cast into captivity (as punishment for worshiping other gods) to the Edomites(Sons of Esau)
Think Man!

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Hiv/aids,hepatitis / Foster Peace, 9mobile Urges Nigerian Youths On International Youth Day / Mg X Burna Boy X Paz B X Wizkid Prod By Sarz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.